• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pat Mendes

I'm pretty sure he is carrying a few injuries which could be the reason for GH, or he could have just been using it for the edge

Either way, the boy is brutally strong.

I'm pretty sure he is carrying a few injuries which could be the reason for GH, or he could have just been using it for the edge

Either way, the boy is brutally strong.

Shit yeah he is strong, doesn't really matter what he used it for its not like he is the only one using in weightlifting. Just shouldn't have got caught and even then don't admit to using, make up a story like everyone else does. Lol. It's sad he is banned from competing now for a couple years. Wonder if he will continue with the sport?

The other annoying thing now is going to be reading all the skinny weak shits bagging out all his lifting and the whole Bulgarian style of training.

The thing is, they will stay skinny weak shits......

Checked his FB, he hasnt said anything, and only 1 person has made comment.

I hope he sticks with it, but I doubt he will......

Maybe a move to powerlifting, think he has a 500lb raw bench. Are you ok to compete in untested feds when you have tested positive elsewhere?

In other news the sun rose this morning.

Nothing wrong with people using if they don't compete in sports or un-tested sports, but the minute you step onto a legitimate WADA tested sport and fail a test it makes you a drug cheat, plain and simple.

Sadly, for such a great gym, coach and lifters these incidents can have a flow on effect.

Mendes would be great in PL where he should have been all along, given the fact he didn't want to compete and thus be tested in WLing.

Is this really a surprise? Not sure if you know, but he had no choice but to be tested.
He has missed his last 2 in a 12? month period.

If he didnt get this test, he was banned either way.

Everybody knew he was using something at some stage, 99.999% elite athletes do.

I don't buy into the whole injuries thing
He has injuries but could still lift max weights 2x a day 6 days a week it just meant that his strength went down?

nigga please, broz came up with that gem to explain why he hits a 210kg snatch in training (with straps I guess) but only 170kg in competition

Sad thing is people are now shitting on a style of training because a few people using it are taking PEDs. What's next, the Chinese won 13 out of 16 gold medals at the last Olympics not because of their training system but because they came up with the best doping system? This shit makes me so angry I wish sports were just untested