• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Perfect day of eating?

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
What would the "perfect" day of eating look like to you? If you could eat what you liked, when you liked, didnt need to stick to set calories etc?

Snacks you would have, meals you would have etc etc......unhealthy, healthy - whatever floats your boat....

I think we should also have this a /challenge/cheat thread also - your perfect day of eating lived out in real life with pictures.....

Same mate lol haha I have pizza and ice cream in there somewhere - maybe for breakfast haha

i think my meal times will look something like this:

pre-breakfast
breakfast
brunch
lunch
afternoon tea
afternoon snack
dinner 1
dinner 2
dessert
evening snack
midnight snack

Whatever I want, whenever I want.
It would definately include Lobster Mornay tails, about 50 of them. :)

Actually maybe not 50, the lactose from the cheese would ruin me, maybe 20 and 30 natural. :)

Alright this is version 1 -

Meal 1 -

Peanut butter/oats/honey/protein powder - mixed together - sat in the fridge overnight (one of my fav things to eat)
Pizza - perri perri
Cookies and cream ice cream with peanut m&ms

Meal 2 -

Good 500g steak or Beef burger covered in cheese
with heaps of buttery mashed potatos
chips
onions rings
Few slices of pizza
Garlic Bread
choc thick shake
Ice cream with M&m's

Meal 3 -

Saltimbocca from my fav italian
Pesto Pasta
Garlic bread
Choc thick shake
Sticky date pudding (whole one) with heaps of thick cream

Snacks throughout the day -

Jam donuts - 4-5
choc digestives 1-2 packs
Hot cinnamon donuts
Choc honeycomb
Chips
Country cheese crackers

Last edited:
The caveat for mine is that I would need to take a magical pill to have my 'stomach full' reflexes switched off. This would then be heavenly:

Breakky
1. Raw Oats with chia, walnuts, Brazilian nuts, hazelnuts, cashews, coconut flakes, banana, strawberries, blueberries, cacao nibs, black sesame, freshly cured yoghurt, full cream milk, drizzle of jarrah honey.
2. Pancake stack with nutella filling, drizzled with maple syrup.
3. Custard Tart.
3. Fruit cocktail - watermelon, mango, kiwi, starfruit, dragonfruit, blood orange.

Lunch
1. Oysters Naturale x as many as possible
2. Caesar salad with bacon and prosciutto, baby leaves, assorted garden vegies, trio of perfectly set pheasant, duck, and quail eggs
3. Big bowl of combination ramen in a freshly fermented miso soup base with plenty of seaweed.
4. Nice big slice of Tiramasu

Dinner
1. Lobster Cocktail salad dressed with caviar.
2. Flying Fish Roe Inside out Sushi, Fusion style.
3. Shark Fin soup
4. Deep Fried Escargot dumplings.
5. One+ serving each of Heston Blumenthals perfect blognaise, rib eye steak, and peking roast duck
6. Mango Sorbet infused with gold shavings.
7. Death by Chocolate Black Forrest Cake.
8. Berry Acai Protein Vodka Shots.

Desert
1. A Blowjob

Alright this is version 1 -

Meal 1 -

Peanut butter/oats/honey/protein powder - mixed together - sat in the fridge overnight (one of my fav things to eat)
Pizza - perri perri
Cookies and cream ice cream with peanut m&ms

Meal 2 -

Good 500g steak or Beef burger covered in cheese
with heaps of buttery mashed potatos
chips
onions rings
Few slices of pizza
Garlic Bread
choc thick shake
Ice cream with M&m's

Meal 3 -

Saltimbocca from my fav italian
Pesto Pasta
Garlic bread
Choc thick shake
Sticky date pudding (whole one) with heaps of thick cream

Snacks throughout the day -

Jam donuts - 4-5
choc digestives 1-2 packs
Hot cinnamon donuts
Choc honeycomb
Chips
Country cheese crackers

Estimated cals?
I physically couldn't fit it all in, will have a full on day before the end of the month though, mark my words!

I'm going for a realistic version :)

breakfast: Canadian breaky (pancakes with bacon and ice cream) and add some peanut butter for good measure
lunch: a typical small burger shop burger with the lot
dinner: Japanese chicken curry and sushi
after dinner dinner: pint of B&J clusterfluff

I think that would do me. And I think I'll do this after comp in a few weeks.

edit: after thinking about this the lunch will actually be breakfast (I normally climb Mt Pomona and then go to my favourite café for the mega burger so that will work well :)) and I should probably just combine the Canadian breaky with the clusterfluff for dessert. yep, all sorted now.

Last edited:
As long as it contains the following in any order:
- Choc chip pancakes with peanut butter (maybe even peanut butter ice cream).
- Anything with salmon. Whether it be sushi, on toast with eggs or baked.
- A good quality chicken schnitzel.
- Sirloin steak on a stone grill.
- Brownies and a cappuccino.

You kunce are a bad influence. Just went shopping while hungry (which is bad enough) and thinking of this thread. Walked out with a pizza, gyoza's, pb oreos, caramel slice, jam donuts, pizza shapes, yoghurt, snickers icecreams, lollies...

Plus a few healthyish things I'll have like mince or peri peri chicken and brown rice, shit for chicken, pumpkin, spinach risotto and laksa. Also got a whole beef fillet here that I'm going to trim and portion today. Just have to decide what to have!

You kunce are a bad influence. Just went shopping while hungry (which is bad enough) and thinking of this thread. Walked out with a pizza, gyoza's, pb oreos, caramel slice, jam donuts, pizza shapes, yoghurt, snickers icecreams, lollies...

Plus a few healthyish things I'll have like mince or peri peri chicken and brown rice, shit for chicken, pumpkin, spinach risotto and laksa. Also got a whole beef fillet here that I'm going to trim and portion today. Just have to decide what to have!

Tip:
I have about 1/3 of my pantry for not every day foods. Currently have all different sorts of nut bars, pb cups, tim tams etc. you get the idea. Put em all in one spot and (if you don't track cals) just limit yourself to one of these items per day.

Except the pizza, everyone knows you have to eat all of that at once :)