• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Personal trainers insurance and registraion

haz

Sorry guys for this super boring thread,

I need personal trainers insurance and don't want to spend 220 with fitness Australia. Is there anywhere else to get insured?

Any of the personal trainers out there doing something different with insurance and registration?

Appreciate any help.

As I'm currently getting back into PT, I had to look at my options for insurance recently. I looked outside of Fitness Australia/Guild (very briefly; there may be much better or much worse deals around than what I looked into) and was looking at about $800 for insurance without going through the fitness bodies. The savings there appear to be in not having to do courses to obtain and maintain your insurance, rather than the immediate cost of insurance. Since I already had current FA registration and Guild insurance through FA would cost me very little up front, I decided to stick with them for this term. Depending on what courses I do/don't do over the next year, I might go elsewhere next term.

All up, FA membership and Guild insurance is about $300-400. If you've already spent the money getting certified or getting CEC's, I'm not sure that going elsewhere for insurance right now would be a great idea. If you haven't spent your money doing the stuff that would qualify you for FA/Guild, then it's time to look elsewhere, but don't expect it to be individually cheaper than FA/Guild.