• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pics of ausbb members at BATB3

PTC

Seeing that more and more PTC clients are joining this forum, and I have plenty of pics of them, I thought I would share with you guys what they look like and what they lift.

2.jpg

Shorty with 80kg overhead @ 70kg

18.jpg

Monkeyman (james) with a 140kg deadlift. He is 60yo

22.jpg

Shorty with a 212.5kg deadlift @ 70kg

30.jpg

Moz2007 (James) with a 200kg deadlift @ 92kg

33.jpg

Hyjak (David) with a 180kg deadlift @ 84kg

50.jpg

Shorty with a 170kg squat @ 70kg

45.jpg

NPR (Nick) with a 205kg squat @ 106kg

71.jpg

Aussieballer (Sean) with a 71kg powerclean @ 95kg

I'll post more up later

It's great to link some faces to names as well as see the fruits of their labour.

I feel so weak looking at these pics & the vid of the day....it's real inspiring tho!!!!! I'm off to the gym in a bit....ya' for me

Ohh yes, I'm impressed, well done to all.

I may join your comp, but not in Jan. I'm not ready yet.

Mike.

Last edited:
83.jpg

James putting 100kg overhead

86.jpg

James powercleaning 111kg

119.jpg

David putting 85kg overhead

133.jpg

Nick deadlifting 220kg

166.jpg

James deadlifting 160kg

141.jpg

David deadlifting 185kg

139.jpg

Sean deadlifting 170kg
145.jpg

James putting 60kg overhead

114.jpg

Bluey putting 77.5kg overhead

65.jpg

This is Daniel (enzymeX) competing at Australia Day 09. He is doing Ukrainian deadlifts for 1 minute with a 64kg KB standing on 32cm blocks.

He got 26 reps

46.jpg

Powercleaning 82.5kg @ 74kg