• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pre workout recommendation - without the crash.

jimmy

...I know pwo's have been done to death, but I'm after a recommendation for a good one with no crash. All the ones I have tried give me a real bad crash afterwards. I train in the mornings (around 6:00am) and sessions usually go for around an hour and a half or so. Feel good for the first hour or so, but then come down in a hurry! Have tried bulk nutrients no3x, grenade, craze and a couple of other ones I can't remember the names of.
-don't know why they effect me so bad afterwards, but feel like necking myself!

Get one without stims then. Surely just caffeine won't make you crash?

Nothing makes me crash other than eph.

Species Nutrition make a good stim free one.
Nitrolyze
E-bay would be your best bet, that's where I got mine from.

68957969.jpg

Products

I really haven't used a PWO for months. Used to use them regularly and was always a 2-3 scooper but had a couple of workouts where PWO was rockin' but just had disappointing workouts. Plus their easy to become too dependent on. IMO really don't make a massive difference unless you're really tired or dieting, when they can definitely extend your endurance. These days will use a blend of - creatine, glutamine, beta alanine, AAKG and citrulline, taurine, occasionally something else if on hand. I suppose it's effectively a non stim PWO. Don't get me wrong stim based PWOs certainly have their place, but maybe not every day....

I really haven't used a PWO for months. Used to use them regularly and was always a 2-3 scooper but had a couple of workouts where PWO was rockin' but just had disappointing workouts. Plus their easy to become too dependent on. IMO really don't make a massive difference unless you're really tired or dieting, when they can definitely extend your endurance. These days will use a blend of - creatine, glutamine, beta alanine, AAKG and citrulline, taurine, occasionally something else if on hand. I suppose it's effectively a non stim PWO. Don't get me wrong stim based PWOs certainly have their place, but maybe not every day....
..yeah, agree with that - just want something for those mornings when motivation is low.

[MENTION=11460]jimmy[/MENTION]; Muscletech make a non stim preworkout called Phase8.
Google it. Freely available in Australia on ebay.

I think the Preworkout 101 from BN is also a stim free PWO. NO3X is the one that kicks the ass into gear.

300g Kangaroo Mince
200g Sweet potato an hour before and a short black 30 mins before and there is your preworkout. I guarantee its better than any of that synthetic shit.

You could even have 2 bananas and a short black before and that would be better than preworkout crap

Last edited:
300g Kangaroo Mince
200g Sweet potato an hour before and a short black 30 mins before and there is your preworkout. I guarantee its better than any of that synthetic shit.

You could even have 2 bananas and a short black before and that would be better than preworkout crap
Mince and potatoes are not supplements. .. This is the supplement section.