• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Project Time!

xassius

Hi all,

Me and my team at university have been working on this tool for olympic weightlifters which can measure and graph the acceleration, velocity, force, power..etc

You can see an example use of such data in training

Here is a video of our version 1 prototype.
[YOUTUBE]qeAqf8-8vkQ[/YOUTUBE]

And here's a 30 second video to show the public what we're on about!
[YOUTUBE]I2zlvx9ysxE[/YOUTUBE]

For further details, you can visit our website at www.jouncelabs.com

The way you can help us is to vote for this project (funding up to $2000 available), so that we can actually start thinking about manufacturing it and supplying it to people if they need it. It is also an open-source project, meaning that we are going to give away all our design files, so if anyone wants to manufacture their own such device, or modify it, they are free to do so!

To vote, click here, scroll down to olyMEMS, and vote!

Thanks ausbb! :)

Could it be adapted to work for things such as running, plyometrics etc?

Apart from personal interest, for you guys the bigger the market the better.

Looks interesting, Love the open source idea.

how does this differ from the dozens of other similar systems on the market?

Have you compared the data from other systems?

Track bar path? Measure in multiple dimensions? Is Integration with force plates etc possible?

Looks promising, keep it up.