• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein flavours

trofius

Hey all

This is mostly so I have somewere to put my thoughts, But others may feel free to add thoughts as they feel appropriate, Because we all like different things and have different tastes.

Between Bulk Nutrients and No Bull, there is very little in it, No Bull does seems to have a slight edge in that their protein is cheaper, You can mix n match in 1kg lots, and is a tad higher % protein per serve. To me I drink this stuff everyday, so flavours are very important..Both companies produce a product which is of great quality, and mixes very well, a few No bull flavour can foam up a bit.

So in this thread I just want to list and comment on the flavours and which company I beleive has hit the mark, I still need to sample quite a few, and Bulk Nutrients has yet to release many flavours..

All my taste tests are done with skim milk. 1 serve/scoop per 250ml

Chocolate
No bull wins this , while both companies have a nice product, No Bulls chocolate is rich and malty, very nice.

Strawberry
From Bulk nutrients, all I can say is strawberry quick, really good solid flavour..

Vanilla
This is tuff, Both companies have a nice vanilla flavour, but they are different, I think the Bulk Nutrients item, pips at the post here, it has a slightly richer, creamier flavour..

Banana
From No bull I was a bit dissapointed, the flavour is there but to artificial, difficult to describe, but dissapointing..

From Bulk Nutrients, wow.... Really nice flavour, much like banana lollies, from the first sniff you know its going to be good..

Choc mint
From Bulk nutrients this has a very subtle minty flavour, which is most noticable as nice aftertaste.

Choc honeycomb
This is beautuful, i cant see how it could get any better, the flavour is solid, very tasty, and easily what it is ment to be.

Choc cherry
This was the first No bull flavour I tried, very disapointed, with words like cherry ripe being thrown around, I was very eager to try it. sighhhh.. The flavour is sickly, and artificial...I tossed the last half a Kg, I just couldn't do it.

Choc coconut
This flavour from No bull is very nice, has a beautiful roasted coconut flavour, Keen to try more, as something different its awsome, might get a bit much everyday.

Mango
From No Bull, this is a rather subtle flavour, the flavour is quite nice, and cames through a bit stronger as an aftertaste

More will be added in time, still have 5kg to get through..

Last edited:
I have been using WPI from Protein n More (Power Nutrients). Great tasting, mixes well and is cheap.