• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Quality Bodybuilding Gym Brisbane

B

breakthelines

My membership is about to expire at my 'Chain' gym.

Thinking of join World Gym Southside...any other gym around like this one?

I use to work at Lifestyle Gym on Dennis Road at Springwood. It use to be the body building gym and from what I know it still has loads of good stuff upstairs.

World Gym though would seem to cater for what you are after though.

I use to work at Lifestyle Gym on Dennis Road at Springwood. It use to be the body building gym and from what I know it still has loads of good stuff upstairs.

World Gym though would seem to cater for what you are after though.

How long ago did you work there??

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Lifestyle is the exact one that I was going to suggest. I noticed a few people from World's at Lifestyle when I worked out there for a week last Christmas.

Heaps of good stuff. V-shape dip bars, nautilus equipment, plenty of preacher curl benches, the works. Industrial size fans and windows, rather than A/C from memory. I rate it.

How long ago did you work there??

7 years ago. I might be biased but it shits all over the other gyms in every way. It's locally owned and operated too and the original owner I think is still there when it was called Springwood Sports Centre.

You can't beat having local owners. I still see members from time to time out in the world and can still have a good chat. :)

7 years ago. I might be biased but it shits all over the other gyms in every way. It's locally owned and operated too and the original owner I think is still there when it was called Springwood Sports Centre.

You can't beat having local owners. I still see members from time to time out in the world and can still have a good chat. :)

Oh ok, I joined up there about two years ago.. cool place.. they have just filled in the swimming pool and out an outdoor weights area in

Oh ok, I joined up there about two years ago.. cool place.. they have just filled in the swimming pool and out an outdoor weights area in

No more pool, seems about right. Apart from the old ducks doing aqua aerobics it was never used. Outdoor weights, what do you mean? You can bench press whilst staring at the midday sun or looking at the stars since it's 24hrs now?

No more pool, seems about right. Apart from the old ducks doing aqua aerobics it was never used. Outdoor weights, what do you mean? You can bench press whilst staring at the midday sun or looking at the stars since it's 24hrs now?

Well its open air but has a roof.. so you can cook during the summer I guess