• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Quest- to stop eating like a fat fu€k!!

So, after I went through the whole IF and warrior diet phase, I can eat massive meals, even though I'm pretty good with hitting macros, I seem to rarely feel satisfied after a meal, unless I've had too much!!
Basically I wana go back to feeling like I've eaten a house if I've had 1600 or so cals,

Seems stupid, so what!!

So I'm gona have a few more meals, I have usually 2 a day, I'll have 3+snack+PWO shake..

Breaky-6am before work
Lunch- 10- that's when we have it at work
Snack- some stage in the Arvo
PWO shake- obvious time
Dinner- at night

I'll continue with 2700 cals, which is enough for me to train well, and put on weight, very slowly

See how it goes!

Inb4- what a fuckwit, and I quit cause I'm hungry!!!

I have to same problem I can continue to eat food and never feel full, being 6"6 and previously being 160kg probably has something to do with that. I'm surviving pretty well on 3 meals and a PWO shake, the hard part being not eating before I go to sleep. I hope all goes well

Thanks man.. Dinner is gona be my biggest meal still, but hopefully I can have a solid meal, and not feel like I've only just started

So, after I went through the whole IF and warrior diet phase, I can eat massive meals, even though I'm pretty good with hitting macros, I seem to rarely feel satisfied after a meal, unless I've had too much!!
Basically I wana go back to feeling like I've eaten a house if I've had 1600 or so cals,

Seems stupid, so what!!

So I'm gona have a few more meals, I have usually 2 a day, I'll have 3+snack+PWO shake..

Breaky-6am before work
Lunch- 10- that's when we have it at work
Snack- some stage in the Arvo
PWO shake- obvious time
Dinner- at night

I'll continue with 2700 cals, which is enough for me to train well, and put on weight, very slowly

See how it goes!

Inb4- what a fuckwit, and I quit cause I'm hungry!!!

Definitely need to add more food to that mate if youre still feeling hungry. What are you munching on for snacks? Almonds & walnuts? Whats for breakfast?

Fat kunt bottomless pit checking in!

Best thing I've found is fruit, 2 pieces in the morning really keeps me going, for at least 60 minutes haha, but seriously better than rice cakes etc.

Now that im getting used to it Im finding my semi-IF approach good for this in that I have enough calories available during my feed period that if I do feel like having a proper fat fuck meal its not such a concern - if I smash a big lunch I just adjust dinner to suit and if I know im going out for dinner I have a light lunch.

Im not strict with IF like some - I train in the morning so have a shake afterwards and have found that some training days I feel very drained if I dont have a snack mid morning - generally either a protein bar, banana or some fruit/nuts

Edit: missed that youd already done IF, so you know for yourself if thats right for you or not ;)

Definitely need to add more food to that mate if youre still feeling hungry. What are you munching on for snacks? Almonds & walnuts? Whats for breakfast?

I can eat heaps in one sitting, I don't lose weight eating this amount, just gain a small amount, so I don't think total intake is an issue...

Usually nothing for breaky, then a meal at 10-11, around 1000 cals, then dinner, 1500-2000 cals..

Today, had Bircher Muslim for breaky, chicken breast with satay sauce and a few boiled eggs for lunch, peanut butter sammiche will be a snack, shake after training, and we will be having spag Bol and pan bread for dinner!!

I don't wana pack on too much weight just now, as I'm planning on going in some weight lifting comps soon, as a 69kger... Then after a few ill jump up to 77, problem being, with all the leg and shoulder work, I'm adding a fair bit more muscle to those areas, which is gona make me leaner at that weight, I may have to bite the bullet

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377253934.724880.jpg

Tonight's dinner...

Today's macros
P/C/F/fibre
234/259/90/37

Have felt pretty good all day, kind of hit a snatch PB, and energy while training was good enough

What do u weigh man? Im kinda doing what your doing, i primerably save all my carbs for the night PWO minimal fat gain thus far

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377333836.821648.jpg

Some homemade pizza and pan bread for dinner..

Today's macros-
P/C/F/fibre
151/392/99/57

Again was spread pretty evenly for 3 meals and a snack from 5am till now(nearly 7pm)