• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Raw milk update

Use to drink it all the time growing up..not for a very long time now.

Obviously didn't help me, I was 57kg at 19..LOL

Its awesome, tastes better than milk from the shops, its creamier, people I know dont get bloating from it.

I found some and I like it, and I also like "a2" they both taste similar, but I suspect the raw milk is more nutritious.

This will form part of my diet, it's very good in my course cut oats

Thanks for the comments

Even though I drink raw milk I don't recommend it. I do it cos I'm too cheap and lazy to get it from the supermarket.

Raw milk is a good source of food poisoning and not worth the risk. Much better off just getting your milk pasteurized from the supermarket.

Been drinking Raw milk since I was a small child, never had food poisoning from it, no one I know has ever had issues with it. In fact I know people that cant drink shop milk that can drink raw milk.

As long as the cow isnt dying youll be fine.

Been drinking Raw milk since I was a small child, never had food poisoning from it, no one I know has ever had issues with it. In fact I know people that cant drink shop milk that can drink raw milk.

As long as the cow isnt dying youll be fine.

You have just shown you have no clue what you are talking about. A perfectly healthy looking cow can transmit bacteria though milk that is dangerous to humans.

How do you know you haven't had food poisoning from milk. Have you never had the shits or an upset stomach.

A perfectly healthy looking girl can still transmit warts to you cock even while wearing a condom, safety measures dont always work either.

I know I have never had issues from raw milk because at other times I have had food poisoning and it was much worse than just an upset stomach.

A perfectly healthy looking girl can still transmit warts to you cock even while wearing a condom, safety measures dont always work either.

I know I have never had issues from raw milk because at other times I have had food poisoning and it was much worse than just an upset stomach.

Again you don't have a clue. Before milk was pasteurized hospitalisation from milk food poisoning was common. Now with pasteurization it is almost non existent only making a comeback now due to the hype of raw milk.

A few facts for people on raw milk

Common myth that baby calves die when fed pasturized milk. Wrong. Calves grow better due to the lower bacterial load. Figures show 30% more body weight gain.

Pasteurizing is heating the milk to about 70C for 15 seconds. Very mild when you compare it to how we cook other foods. As what happens to any foods we cook small amounts of some vitamins are lost but this is no problem unless your diet is 100% milk.

There is some research showing that children fed raw milk on average end up smaller than children fed pasturized milk again due to bacterial load.

Cows don't have to be sick to pass bacteria into milk. Think of a cow. They shit, the shit, which is full of bacteria, hits the ground and splashes up on the udder. The cow is then milked and the bacteria is passed into the milk. I don't care how clean or healthy you think the cows are your getting your milk from they all shit.

Milk gets tested for bacterial load and has to be under certain requirements but even the best milk is around 10000 cells per ml.

Salmonella is a common disease of dairy cows and can pass though into the milk. And as we know salmonella is not something you want. Again some people will say the cows they drink milk from are healthy. It does not matter. Many common sources of salmonella in cows are from cow shit, bird shit, mice and other animals as well as manure used as fertilizer. It can easily effect healthy well looked after cows.

Drinking raw milk probably won't kill you but it could, you might not get sick but you could. Why bother with the risk when you don't have to.

Pasteurizing milk is no different to cooking your chicken before you eat it. Milk is perfectly healthy but why not kill the living bacteria in it before you drink it.

What is it I dont have a clue about this time? That clean looking chicks can still give you warts or that I havent had a bacterial infection from raw milk?

Good work on the rest of it, a nice quick google search shows up all the info you posted above. Im sure if you wanted to you could find people that refute and claim to have scientific evidence against everything you posted as well, much like most other debates out there.

In the end I really dont care enough to look for it, and my original comment was really a nonchalant, its not that big of a deal kind of reply, that you took far too seriously.

Pump your brakes Bazza, you're looking a little silly.
I was not looking for google quotes or an argument, I was looking for personal experience.

What is it I dont have a clue about this time? That clean looking chicks can still give you warts or that I havent had a bacterial infection from raw milk?

Good work on the rest of it, a nice quick google search shows up all the info you posted above. Im sure if you wanted to you could find people that refute and claim to have scientific evidence against everything you posted as well, much like most other debates out there.

In the end I really dont care enough to look for it, and my original comment was really a nonchalant, its not that big of a deal kind of reply, that you took far too seriously.

Lol. no google search mate. I milk cows every day mate, this is pretty common stuff.

Are you going to find research that shows cows do not shit or that cow shit does not have bacteria. It's pretty bloody simple.

My milk gets tested for somatic cells and bacterial counts everyday and I am well below the requirements. But there is still bacteria there or do you have research out there showing there is no bacteria in the milk.

Really being a dairy farmer I should be saying drink raw milk and try to charge 15 times what I get at the factory but I don't.

Pump your brakes Bazza, you're looking a little silly.
I was not looking for google quotes or an argument, I was looking for personal experience.

Andy what were the google quotes?? I know this stuff because I deal with cows everyday, it's my job.

You wanted info on raw milk. I gave you some from someone who produces it.

Lol. no google search mate. I milk cows every day mate, this is pretty common stuff.

Are you going to find research that shows cows do not shit or that cow shit does not have bacteria. It's pretty bloody simple.

My milk gets tested for somatic cells and bacterial counts everyday and I am well below the requirements. But there is still bacteria there or do you have research out there showing there is no bacteria in the milk.

Really being a dairy farmer I should be saying drink raw milk and try to charge 15 times what I get at the factory but I don't.

No, you seem to have not even read my posts or are you just choosing to ignore what I say? In case of either one of those I said Im not even going to bother looking because I really dont care enough, and Im starting to care even less about reading your opinion as well.

You came across like an ass in your first post, there are other ways of giving your opinion.

Enjoy your evening, I hope you find a much more productive forum war to participate in.

Well.......I'm not drinken raw milk now LOL, fuuurrrk that!

I'll stick to the crappy shit I'm used to, Norco stuff from woolies. At least the shits boiled a bit

eeewwwww

raw milk has the greatest effect on your calfs when bodybuilding ;)

work.7505782.2.fc,135x135,white.v3.jpg

sorry, couldnt help myself...

Last edited: