• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Review on GymDirect

thejamtin

I'm always a little nervous when doing a transaction with an unknown company on the internet. I love to research other peoples experiences before I order and like to post my own up when I get particularly good or bad service.

Ordered a cable crossover machine from these guys on Tuesday, added in that I'm an AusBB member to the order form. Wednesday morning I have an email back from them to confirm my AusBB name for the discount, item dispatched Wednesday, arrived Thursday. 10% off to members, as advertised, easy transaction, no delivery hassles. All three boxes arrived promptly and undamaged. Cable crossover is now assembled and today I get to start a whole new range of exercises.

GymDirect get a thumbs up from me, I will definitely order from them again.

When you try and order multiple items on their website, it adds multiple postage costs.... user unfriendly.
[MENTION=626]The Hulk[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Hi BrisVegasGhost,

Sorry you have not been responded to, it's definitely not an acceptable level of service.
Please PM me or give a hint of your details so I can get it looked into right away, and also determine why nobody has responded to you.
Or email me - Adrian@gymdirect.com.au

Thanks for providing this feedback.

I'm always a little nervous when doing a transaction with an unknown company on the internet. I love to research other peoples experiences before I order and like to post my own up when I get particularly good or bad service.

Ordered a cable crossover machine from these guys on Tuesday, added in that I'm an AusBB member to the order form. Wednesday morning I have an email back from them to confirm my AusBB name for the discount, item dispatched Wednesday, arrived Thursday. 10% off to members, as advertised, easy transaction, no delivery hassles. All three boxes arrived promptly and undamaged. Cable crossover is now assembled and today I get to start a whole new range of exercises.

GymDirect get a thumbs up from me, I will definitely order from them again.

Good to see a satisfied customer. Next step, order some protein powder and keep that smile on your dial. :)

Hi BrisVegasGhost,

Sorry you have not been responded to, it's definitely not an acceptable level of service.
Please PM me or give a hint of your details so I can get it looked into right away, and also determine why nobody has responded to you.
Or email me - Adrian@gymdirect.com.au

Thanks for providing this feedback.

Hi Hulk,
Lilly emailed me this afternoon, she just overlooked the email but all sorted now. Thanks again