• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Robby Robinson - A true legend.

jchen

Admits he threw a pine co
I was bought a poster of Robby for Christmas as a present and it arrived damaged.

I emailed them asking if I could purchase another as the original that was sent was destroyed upon arrival.

One of his customer service guys emails me back saying, just pay half the shipping and we will send another poster free.

I was completely stoked by this.

I sent them an email thanking them and went on about my business.

I then today get this package from Body & Art (Robby's company) and I thought I didn't order anything else.

I open it and to my surprise, there is a cap, t-shirt and another two photos that are signed by Robby. I sent him back an email via his website and this is what he wrote back :

"JESSE, THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. YOU ALWAYS WANT TO GIVE THOSE THAT SUPPORT YOU SOMETHING EXTRA.
GLAD YOU APPRECIATE THE EFFORT FROM OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ALWAYS CHANGE WHAT IS SAID TO EACH PERSON .
YOUR ORDER AND SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. IT WILL COME A TIME YOU WILL HAVE TO CARRY THE TORCH. DO A GREAT JOB THATS WHAT OUR SPORT NEEDS. THATS WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO DO . GIVE INSPIRATION AND EMPOWERMENT .EVERYTHING YOU DO GOOD COMES BACK TO YOU IN A BIG WAY WITHIN THIS UNIVERSE. KEEP YOUR FOCUS. HARD WORK PAYS OFF, ACHIEVE SUCCESS.
PEACE , ROBBY"