• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rogue Australia is closing

High Road

Rogue Australia is closing, end of contract sale, whatever that means.

Good chance to grab a bargain, no orders though, only stock

I sent an email asking if the contract is able to be taken over but it sounds like they are looking for a company like Gym and Fitness to pick it up and just be a distributor, there will no Rogue Australia again.

Sorry Admin, that's why I put it in the Crossfit section, Crossfitters will know :)

It is/was expensive, but that's importing for ya, Iron Edge is local. Iron Edge are always so expensive on shipping, compare to anyone else at least.

I thought that was their clearance/liquidation sale? There's a link on the website for it but pricing still seems high!

yeah that's what i thought too, sky high , no wonder they are going out of business

Yeah always seemed super expensive... Compared to Iron Edge anyway

American made products... a lot more expensive then the china made gym equipment.

I think Iron Edge are expensive as well. Nearly $4000 for a power rack:Power Rack - Iron Edge
Iron edge bumper plates are expensive as well...they claim to be Australian made so I guess that is why the high cost.