• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
I have been using my plain old foam roller for the last few weeks and find that it makes a difference when I use it.

So as a result I am thinking of upping it a bit and buying a Rumble Roller, found a seller on eBay selling them for $99 posted. Not sure if there is any better deals out there??

Also any feed back from people using the Rumble Roller over the standard foam roller would be appreciated.

Here is the one I am looking at, seems expensive though, I was expecting about half that price to be honest:

Rumble Roller Extra Firm Foam Black Full Size 15cm X 77 5cm | eBay

I use an Iron Edge extra firm rumble roller at the gym. Its awesome! Just checked their site and it's $99.

The foam roller doesn't cut it anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

The one on eBay claims to be the original genuine firm (black) I believe blue is softer, rumble roller.

If there is no better deals out there I might just bite the bullet and pay $99 delivered to my door.

Any foam roller is too soft to do any much. PVC pipe will work better than any foam roller and even then I still think they are an awesome time waster.

I got a black rumble roller off ebay for about $100. I like it for my lower back all the way up to my shoulder blades. I prefer pvc pipe for my glutes and down. I use a Barbell for my arms. Not sure if that's any help. :D

The black one is worth the dollars, I don't even use my blue one any more.
I only use it on back and rarely legs

I love my black rumble roller. Forget about the blue, go for the long black one, it has the perfect hardness factor to knead those stubborn knots out of the way.

Just sold $1200 worth of crap cluttering up my shed on eBay, so I guess I can afford $99.:p

Large genuine Rumble Roller ordered today.:)

Now to wait for it to arrive:rolleyes:

Cool I have ordered mine from the link I posted earlier, already have a black foam roller I been using.

Rumble roller arrived today:eek: Could not believe it, bloody quick and we only get mail Tuesdays and Fridays out here, was not expecting it till next week.

It's a beast, had a bit of a play as soon as I got home from work, definitely going to take some getting used to but I love it already, I think it will be my new favourite toy for a while at least:)