• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rusty diet, new to weight lifting

K

kevkev123

Hey all.
Ive been on a program properly for 2 months, strength and muscle gains are obvious (duh). But i havnt really taken full control of my diet yet. Just bought a book today with all foods listed and their fat/calorie/protien/carbs/ etc content within it as a guide.

Wondering though, as a percentage, how important would diet be for me to reach my strength and muscle mass goals??

hey all.
Ive been on a program properly for 2 months, strength and muscle gains are obvious (duh). But i havnt really taken full control of my diet yet. Just bought a book today with all foods listed and their fat/calorie/protien/carbs/ etc content within it as a guide.

Wondering though, as a percentage, how important would diet be for me to reach my strength and muscle mass goals??

99.99999999%

Piss off noobs that MOTM is going to your head it's more like

100%

If you are not eating enough you will not be able to put on weight and if you ate not eating enough of each macronutrient then your growth will not be optimal. And if your micronutrients etc are not sufficient your health will suffer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Come on i left 0.00000001% because he actual needs exercise to stimulate muscle growth and that has to count for something :p

LOL, Mrt, he was on he a little while back (AcesHigh).
Invite him back,he's good value. At least if he get's out of control I can control him..LOL