• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ryabinnikov Squat cycle

haz

Ryabinnikov Squat cycle

here is the Squat cycle that I made in Excel. It is from the power to the people professional book. Looks pretty cool. And I just wanted to throw it out for you all the have a look and maybe try. I would try it but sheikos working too well to change.

squat cycle.jpg

you start with 70% of your max. the one in the picture is for a 130kg squat. As you can see you can up the weight by 5-10 or 15-30. choose the lower one if your below 160-180. it was made for stronger guys that do 260 so a 30kg jump for them is 10% were for us mortals its 20%. And yeh. any questions ill try to answer.

I like it because it waves the intensity and volume. however the trend is that volume drops and intensity rises.

You should squat twice a week. so that means 12.5 weeks to finish. Or you could do 3 weeks for each cycle and on the 6th session do a squat variation or softcock it. that would make 15 weeks.

View attachment Ryabinnikov Squat cycle (2).zip

there's the spreadsheet if you want to play around with it.