• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Samson Smith Machine

hennosfitness

Hi All,
If anyones interested i have a samson smith machine up for sale it is in great condition .The slides have been always greased up and slide smooothly i am looking to get $400.00 which i think is very reasonable for this type of equipment.Shoot me a reply if you are interested.Cheers :)

Missed this, then just saw it on eBay, I would take it but not sure how to get it home:rolleyes:

Lol. I'm going to paint Samson on the side of a heap of shit I don't want and put it on eBay and Big Mick won't be able to help himself and just buy it.

Lol. I'm going to paint Samson on the side of a heap of shit I don't want and put it on eBay and Big Mick won't be able to help himself and just buy it.

Mate got to be real Samson.

Funny thing is I bought this mainly for the misses, as she is starting weight training and has been consistent for a little while now and I hate her messing with my bench and she can not change the weights that I have set up as they re too heavy for her. So this she can put her own weights on and do what she does, mainly lighter high rep stuff at the moment.

Also picked up an adjustable incline bench to go with it for $60, so she will be good to go. Going to Sydney to pick it up in first week of July, also picking up my new (old used) KTM 620 that I bough to explore some of the bush tracks around here, and I have a 16km trail bike track less than 1km from home, and another 45km enduro track just down the road.

Plus will be good when I buy my property and build that big shed for my gym and toys, only two years to go...what area do you have your property in?? I am looking around Bathurst, Cowra, Mudgee at the moment, but still undecided.

Last edited: