• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shipping seized

Ppark4

Hey guys Im wondering if any of yous or someone you know have gotten shipping seized by ABF (Australian Border Force) and also the consequences.
Cheers

Depends on exactly what was taken. But given you've posted it on here I' guessing it's not a commercial qty,so absolutely nothing will happen. Just try not to keep doing it, or get better at it ?

Nothing to stress about bud

Clomid and nolvadex was taken. But i've got test e and fertigyn on the way so idk whats going to happen.

Very unlikely it'll come.

Mate that's nothing. Even if you had commercial qty it would only ever be a fine lol.

I can promise you'll never hear of it again

I've had my last 4 shipments seized just get a letter in the mail, it's more annoying than anything else and costly

Last edited by a moderator: