• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shoulder Injury, good physio in sutherland shire?

Romie

Hello ive done something to my left shoulder, I suspect the rotator cuff. Im not to sure how I did this but I think it would of been gym related. its been no good for 2 weeks now with no sign with getting better so I think its time to get it checked out. I am currently not lifting at the moment as I dont want to fuck it up anymore but I was finding with enough warm up sets I could still train and the pain would go away but it would come back the next day. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good physio in the sutherland shire.

Also should I get any scans or see a doctor first? I was looking at a sports medical centre and it is going to cost me 275$ to see the sports doctor and 135 for the following visit + the cost of the MRI and I dont know if I really want to spend all that money when medicare will only give me around 100$ back.

More about this pain, It feels like its coming from the rotator cuff. It hurts alittle bit when I move my arm around but its nothing severe I would say maybe 2/10. If I use my arm alot during the day I would say maybe 5/10 but it feels better when its doing nothing. If I lean on a desk and put weight on it, it starts to hurt. If I pull my head to the right so my neck muscles stretch it hurts. It I yawn there is pain all around the shoulder, front, back and the top. The pain isnt bad when moving it around I would say its more a slight discomfort and when my shoulder is moving around with weight added it gets alittle more annoying. I dont know how to describe the pain but it definately doesnt feel right.

Last edited: