• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek: You'll love this! No bread! Have a good day, love to your family!

Have this breadless bitch at meals 2, 4 and 6.

Have Turducken at meals 1, 3, 5 and 7.

Throw in a few tri kickbacks and bodyweight shrugs and soon you'll be looking like the guy next to Christian in his avatar.

Fucking stupid nutritionist labels it as horrifying. Its not even 500 calories. That's a pretty small lunch.

The stats for grilled one are

Grilled one
464cals
22g fat
18g carbs
47g protein
1681mg sodium! (WOW, that's the heart attack bit :p)

Keen :)

Last edited:
KFC Grilled Double Down sandwich Macros
Calories: 460
Fat: 23g
Carbs: 3g
Protein: 61g

Beat to it ^^^^^

That's a small snack.

I like the concept but it's way too salty, and considering it's KFC, the chicken & fat will taste yuck.

cb64f125-3200-7cc5.jpg

Sweeet.

Reminds of the times I'v ordered 3 quarter pounder patties with two slices of cheese and made into a burger. Good times. Haha

i wanted to try one yesterday... but the KFC was closed!!!! so went to maccas and did the same thing with the grilled chicken pieces, bacon cheese and sauce.. wowah it was great!

i wanted to try one yesterday... but the KFC was closed!!!! so went to maccas and did the same thing with the grilled chicken pieces, bacon cheese and sauce.. wowah it was great!

how did you actually order it??? I would have thought most maccas employees would be very confused if you tried to order something that wasn't on the menu!

i went to the counter and said. hey you seen that new burger thing at kfc.. the guy said yep and i said well i want a maccas version . with grilled chicken. he said ok.. 5 minutes later i was enjoying it.. it cost me $9.10 but was worth it.