• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Spicy Crispy Chicken

J

jackal

Spicy Crispy Chicken (Post #1)

Makes 6 servings

Ingredients
6 chicken breast halves, boned, skinned
1 egg, beaten
½ cup Parmesan Cheese
½ cup cornflake crumbs
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper or Italian Seasoning
Vegetable oil spray

Method
Preheat oven to 200°C. Dip chicken in egg; coat with combined remaining ingredients. Place in greased shallow baking dish, sprayed with non-stick vegetable oil spray. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Prep time: 5 minutes / Cooking time: 20 minutes

Nutrition Information
1/6 of recipe (1 breast) = 213 calories, 33 grams protein, 7 grams carbohydrate, 6.3 grams fat, 276 mg sodium. Exchanges = 4 lean meat, ½ bread/carbohydrate choice

Man i love those crispy chicken things god bless KFC... pitty KFC is so damned expensive and faty/oily.

i put spices in a bowl with olive oil and coat the chicken then cook it really hot in fry pan to crisp the outside and then finish it off in the oven for 20 mins or so, if you check it and dont over cook it will be really tender and juicy, its awesome, i usually do 1-1.5kg at a time and just eat it cold over the next day or two

yeah and tip for crispy chicken recipe,..... use half flour and half cornstarch, with your usual seasonings and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.or a dry crispy coating, fry until browned, then finish cooking in a 350° oven...