• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

gmmm1985

Hey guys has any of you all used a split routine during the competitive season for sports performance?

Grunta

Packing a Huge Member
I have
Works well if you looking to add some muscle mass
negatives are: you’ll have to put up with feeling sore and tired

spartacus

yes, splits worked well for me and just about every bb and athlete I have known well. helped me improve my speed, size and strength.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
[FONT=&quot]Heres Mo’s Meal schedule Mark[/FONT]

• Breakfast-9 am, oatmeal, protein drink with fruit
  • AFter Weight room-12:30 pm protein drink
  • After Track-3 pm, protein drink
  • Dinner-6 pm, chicken breasts, veggies
  • Desert-Protein drink
  • before bed-10 pm, protein drink.

He loves a protein drink.

Cum Shot

Bukkake Kunce
How low are his carbs/fats. He'd have awesome genetics to be able to eat that low calories and train that hard at the same time.

I’m thinking seasonal sports like footy and such.

and yes I included weight lifting as a sport, but unlike that and boxing and judo you aren’t necessarily confined to a time line.

in the off season your choice of training is up to you and what will garner your best outcome, but during season (if I was your coach) I don’t want you in the gym and if you are it would need to be efficient and injury preventative in nature.t

Last edited:

spartacus

looks very low, but could be a fair bit in protein drinks.

but sprinters do not require high daily calories so I suspect carbs not that high.