• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

struggle to eat enough

d1mitch

hey guys,
i currently weigh in at 78 odd kg @ 6ft, have just made it to 81kg before but after a loss in the family i dropped weight rapidly from not eating properly ended up at 76kg, now im trying to work my way back up. aiming for 85-90kg.

my problem is i struggle to eat enough food, i currently put away between 3000-3500cal per day and maintain my weight. and if i push much more than that i feel bloated as shit and like im about to vomit.

is there anything i can do/take to increase my appetite?

What does your training look like? How is your sleeping pattern and quality? Lifestyle etc

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Tricks to eat more calories.

What is your favorite high calorie food to eat?

Eat that, then eat some more.

I have pretty much the same problem and doing IF at the moment.
Add some good fats to increase cals intake, classic example would be peanut butter.
I've just started to make my own PB, very easy, cheap and plenty of options.
You can also add some almonds of whatever you prefer into the mix.

Shakes are your friend -

- a few scoops of high carb protein
- fruit/bananas are good
- choc sauce
- Peanut butter
- milk
- honey
- oats
- almond oil

- Blend it all together and away you go - easy 1000+ calories a shake - have 2 of these a day and you've got 2000+ (prob close to 3000) extra cals within minutes.

Does anyone get the urge to start punching people when they say they can't eat enough. Possibly one of the easiest things to do.

If I just allowed myself to eat whatever I wanted I could eat 10,000+ cals a day easily.

As a rule of thumb, (for a youngster) if you want to add muscle and you're enjoying eating (food), you're not eating enough.

I already average 4000 cals a day and I feel like I'm starving myself...
I agree with Bazza, sick of hearing how people can't eat enough

1E237A4E-7C8E-4FD1-A71E-62C8C9801D46-3066-000002CDC005BA16_zps02142d58.jpg

Does anyone get the urge to start punching people when they say they can't eat enough. Possibly one of the easiest things to do.

I already average 4000 cals a day and I feel like I'm starving myself...
I agree with Bazza, sick of hearing how people can't eat enough

Agree 100%, so easy to calories, seriously just eat food. Not that hard.