• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Supplements for sale

S

spectrums2014

Hi guys, I have a bunch of supplements for sale. I have protein powders, vitamins, BCAA's, pre-workouts, fat burners, etc. Message me if interested with your email address and I can send a list I have and expiry dates. I am located in Melbourne.

Post a pic of the supplement stack

I have some more stuff as well, still in the process of unpacking from a move. Its all legit.

2v1m52c.jpg

2ljn608.jpg

Why wouldn't you just list them here instead of making people ask?

If someones legit they shouldn't have a problem corresponding via email or over the phone. I also can't PM since I just signed up.

It's not an issue of being legit or not. If you're trying to sell something, you should be specific about what you've got and how much you want for it.

Delivered

ON amino energy 270g - 8/15
Scivation Xtend x2 1198g -
6/15 & 3/15
AI sports cycle support 188g - no date but was purchased 6 months ago
DS lean xtreme 90 caps -
3/16
Con-cret micro creatine 48g -
6/15
DS craze 261g x2 -
6/15 & 8/15
USP Powerfull 90 caps -
2/15
Dymatize xpand 360g - no date but only a year old
ON pro complex gainer - 4.6kg -
8/15
ON whey - 3.6kg -
1/15
ON casein - 1.82kg -
8/15
Animal onega 30 packs -
8/15
Animal flex 44 packs + one opened with about 10 packs left -
10/15
Animal pak 44 packs + one opened with a few packs missing -
7/15
iforce hemavol 240g -
7/17
ON platinum pre 112g -
10/15
AI sports d-aspartic acid 180 caps - no date but was purchased 6 months ago
PES erase pro 30 caps -
2/15
Now l-carnitine 60 caps x3 -
4/15
Now l-tyrosine 120 caps -
8/15
MRM cla 180 caps -
4/15
PES alpha-t 90 caps -
5/15
JYM shred 240 caps -
5/16

I give you $20 the lot...

Oh.. and you wont get much for that craze chit bro... I take it off your hands for free :cool: