• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Test supplements??

Hsvguy23

Hey guys i have been doing a bit of searching about these so called tribulus capsules i noticed that chemist warehouse has these two that cought my eye and wouldn't mind trying out...anyone out there who has tried these before have and feedback side affects ect..cheers any help much appreciated

Bio-Organics 8942 Tribulus Max 10,000mg Capsules 50

Thompsons Tribulus 20000 mg 1 A DAY 120 Capsules

http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/...ion=products&terms=tribulus&stype=NP&expand=0

The only thing you'll most likely notice is a slight dent in your bank account. They havn't been shown to do anything from what I've read. Someone else might have a different opinion but you're wasting your money on that, may as well but some protein powder / decent food.

Heaps of things you could look at, but IMO not Trib...

Look at supplements like DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) and Reservatrol. But after you get food and protein sorted if you haven't already.

Heaps of things you could look at, but IMO not Trib...

Look at supplements like DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) and Reservatrol. But after you get food and protein sorted if you haven't already.

LOL at people saying RES100 is legit, I'm yet to see conclusive blood tests from any of the people that ON gave samples to on the forum.

Props to him for putting the product out there, but didn't really see the results he promised.

Sorry to be the advertiser coming in to toot his own horn, but we believe to have this covered as much as one can do as far as natural test boosters go.

We understand people have their views on it's effectiveness but we have combined every possible ingredient that has been proven in studies and put them together in one.
We have also put them in the doses that were used in the studies to get the results and not anything less.

Clicking on "Detailed Product Ingredient Information" will show you the studies on each ingredient: Test Max - 360G

As much as people swear by its effectiveness on strength and libido, you will notice Tribulas could not be included simply as there was no solid studies on it.

LOL at people saying RES100 is legit, I'm yet to see conclusive blood tests from any of the people that ON gave samples to on the forum.

Props to him for putting the product out there, but didn't really see the results he promised.

I'll put your comment to rest right now.
1. Member icefyre (missing in action have not heard from probably wanted a free supplement)
2. Member Ghostrun (he stopped training for 2 weeks, completed his final blood tests whilst being sick with the flu and eating pizza and pepsi every day for 8 days in a row)
3. Member RH ran the trial without any problems returned a very positive result.

LASTLY all reviews and plenty more blood tests can be found here and they are all linked to their respective reviewers/poster from many different forums: Res100 Reviews and Blood Tests

SO there is no doubts as to the effectiveness of the product it is proven in now many blood results. Just 2 members out of 3 on this forum have made if look bad by not following up and also running a trial whilst sick and in poor control of diet etc.

Destruction of estrogen, almost every known ingredient that increases testosterone is based on its ability to reduce estrogen and thus create more testosterone.

The only problem is estrogen is important for testosterone production and libido. Killing it off or blocking it excessively will result in a lowered libido and testosterone level.

We have noticed this in 5 cases where people have combined Res100 with fusion zeus and all 5 have reported a reduction in libido, drive and testosterone effects.

The worst thing you can do is take 50 ingredients which lower estrogen. You want to create hormonal balance and synergy between hormones, once this balance is created the benefits roll in. It's like a V8 engine firing each cylinder in perfect order it just works really well, but throw that balance out and the engine is going to run really rough.

I'm not pro or anti RES100, but seeing it on Ausbb did spark me to look into Reservatrol. Which is all I'm suggesting the OP does.

Patrick Arnold talks on Res a bit, I generally look into things a bit harder if he starts supporting it (e.g. DAA). My take on it so far is that it can increase test, but its whether or not we can absorb the stuff well enough to let it do that.

Interestingly PA was questioned on another forum by an apparently knowledgeable user called "Right Hook" in 2010 about Res: Resveratrol

Our Right Hook has been missing from Ausbb since he finished logging RES100.

I'll put your comment to rest right now.
1. Member icefyre (missing in action have not heard from probably wanted a free supplement)
2. Member Ghostrun (he stopped training for 2 weeks, completed his final blood tests whilst being sick with the flu and eating pizza and pepsi every day for 8 days in a row)
3. Member RH ran the trial without any problems returned a very positive result.

All good mate point taken.

Members fucked up their test and it wasn't objective , so results were skewed.

I've got my doubts about your product but I commend you for putting it out there for people to try. You do stand by it.

I've got my doubts about your product but I commend you for putting it out there for people to try. You do stand by it.

Thanks mate, like i said though take a look at the reviews page read not only the reviews but all the blood tests we now have, i personally can not think of any other test booster on the market that has as many independent reviews and blood tests. take a look here; Res100 Reviews and Blood Tests

No fluff there are heaps of reviews that people are getting morning wood and feeling alpha as by people taking it and anyone who doesn't get positive results they have excuses for what they did wrong. Must be legit.

Interestingly PA was questioned on another forum by an apparently knowledgeable user called "Right Hook" in 2010 about Res: Resveratrol

Our Right Hook has been missing from Ausbb since he finished logging RES100.

Our supplement has been around since 2009 if you are suggesting I am in some way this user I am not, i would have probably also dropped a few Res100 lines into this forum convo had it been me.

I don't know where "The Right Hook" from this forum is i have pmed him a couple of times with no response I do not think these 2 people are the same people. I do not have a phone number for him but i do have an address maybe i might send him a letter and see if he can follow up on his review. But as i have said we have over 60 reviews and blood tests on the res100 website and like i said i cannot think of any other test booster out there which has as many reviews or let alone blood results as res100.

No fluff there are heaps of reviews that people are getting morning wood and feeling alpha as by people taking it and anyone who doesn't get positive results they have excuses for what they did wrong. Must be legit.

Blood tests remove any of your placebo thoughts.

I can count 9 blood results in our reviews from many different forums and forum members: Res100 Reviews and Blood Tests

You cannot argue with a blood test and you cannot even find this many blood tests that are independent on any other test booster.

You can also not find that many reviews of "random bonars" and "increased libido".

Our supplement has been around since 2009 if you are suggesting I am in some way this user I am not, i would have probably also dropped a few Res100 lines into this forum convo had it been me.

More noting a coincidence really, suspect they're not related but a small part of me thought maybe they were the same (but not related to you). You mentioned people wanting free supps and evidently people named Right Hook have an interest :)

Blood tests remove any of your placebo thoughts.

I can count 9 blood results in our reviews from many different forums and forum members: Res100 Reviews and Blood Tests

You cannot argue with a blood test and you cannot even find this many blood tests that are independent on any other test booster.

You can also not find that many reviews of "random bonars" and "increased libido".

More fucking bullshit. If you knew anything at all you would know a single person test doesn't account for placebo at all because the test is not blinded or placebo controlled.

Not to mention any test that doesn't show positive results you make up excuses for.

Easy way to produce a fake positive result. Have no placebo control. Anything positive is product working anything negative is the person not using the product properly. Total bullshit way of getting any actual information.

More noting a coincidence really, suspect they're not related but a small part of me thought maybe they were the same (but not related to you). You mentioned people wanting free supps and evidently people named Right Hook have an interest :)

Yeah i just read 5 of the 6 pages of that thread and the member on there called "right hook" is from advanced muscle science. He also got into an argument on page 4/5 with Patrick Arnold.

More fucking bullshit. If you knew anything at all you would know a single person test doesn't account for placebo at all because the test is not blinded or placebo controlled.

Not to mention any test that doesn't show positive results you make up excuses for.

Easy way to produce a fake positive result. Have no placebo control. Anything positive is product working anything negative is the person not using the product properly. Total bullshit way of getting any actual information.

Once again bazza thanks for your comments and showing your true colors once again to the forum.

I found the link to Patrick Arnold talking about resveratrol really interesting so i have reduced it so you can see it all here what he had to say about resveratrol. You can also click on the link a read through it if you wish.

Patrick Arnold said:
i am taking 3-4 grams of resveratrol a day along with my testforce and am feeling like a million dollars. I think high dose resveratrol right now is as good as any OTC SERM or AI on the market right now. Make sure you use the 98 or 99 percent kind cuz the 50% sometimes can give you diarrhea

Patrick Arnold said:
so far there have been four studies by different researchers that indicate resveratrol raises LH, FSH, and testosterone. It seems pretty clear that it has the potential to raise testosteorne in humans. How well it would work with someone suppressed from steroid use i can only speculate, but i see no reason why it would not be similar in some regard to prescription anti-estrogens (if dosed appropriately)

Patrick Arnold said:
the ideal for an athlete is a muscle fiber that is type II but good oxidative capacity. I am strong but with bad endurance and recovery capabilities. so the resveratrol muscle phenotype effects may actually be of benefit to me.

and lets not forget that in the famous rat study they actually showed more power in the rats. so unlike what some people theorize the stuff does not turn you into an endurance athlete weakling

Even a spike in blood levels could cause some down stream issues. It's an interesting compound.
Patrick Arnold said:
a spike can work. remember, it works by influencing gene transcription. once it initiates that process the process proceeds whether the compound is still circulating or not

How do you guys feel about resveratrol downregulating AR's?
Patrick Arnold said:
studies regarding the function of the AR in prostate should not be extrapolated to other tissues. There are host of AR co-regulators that exist in prostate tissue that dont exist in other tissues. In fact influencing these co-regulators is thought to be one way to design SARMs (or anabolic steroids) that have good muscle effects and poor prostate effects.

well i certainly dont feel like i am taking an anti-androgen when i take large dosages of resveratrol

Such high dose of resveratrol will not have a high oxidative effect(Which is not good)?
Patrick Arnold said:
why would it?

have you read the high dose resveratrol studies in animals? do you see anything to indicate toxicity?

is it ok to take resveratrol ED with your daily vitamins? i currently take 1000mg of it a day, wether im on cycle, off it, pct, or not just pretty much everyday like i said, is this ok????
Patrick Arnold said:

Your saying this supplement might better be suited to the building of athletic type II muscle fibers that would be more suited towards endurance ?
Patrick Arnold said:
speculating that its possible

Taken from this forum from Patrick Arnold: Resveratrol