• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

LiftingDad

Hey all, I'm 31 year old father of 4, train 6 days a week. My diet is in check my weight is coming up while bodyfat is dropping but my overall well-being is feeling a bit shitty. Ive heard from numerous guys my age that test has multiple health benefits apart from just body-building. I had some bloods taken to see what my natural levels are at haven't got results yet. If I want to begin 100-200mg test-E a week should I expect any sides at low doses like that? If so should I have an AI on hand in case? Also wondering if test-E would be the better choice or if I could use a different compound? I plan to do this for a long period of time.

Thanks and sorry if this is a bit vague.

Cheers

Hey Shrek thanks mate. My tests cane back at 9nmol/L although the doctor says its "normal" i feel like that's a bit low for a 31 year old who trains 6 days a week and hopes to continue that for years to come.

Hey all, my test came back at 9nmol/L doctor says "normal" but think thats a bit low for 31 and training 6 days a week. I can only imagine it will keep dropping. Cab anyone dm me a legitimate source at all? Dunno if that's okay to ask. Im in canberra if that helps.
Thanks heaps