• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray & Dorian Yates Speak Out

In bodybuilding there’s no more contentious issue than drug use exacerbated by the variety of conflicting advice being spread through the Internet. That’s why we went to these living legends of the sport, all of whom are long since retired, to get the real scoop on drugs: their opinions on them, their experience as users and more. Nothing was off limits, and the frankness of some answers will surprise you. Remember, this is not secondhand or thirdhand information— for once it’s directly from the champion’s mouths. (Originally published in the Feb 2015 edition of MD Magazine)

Part 1
http://musculardevelopment.com/arti...-and-dorian-yates-speak-out.html#.VYThGPmqpBd

Part 2
http://musculardevelopment.com/arti...-and-dorian-yates-speak-out.html#.VYThG_mqpBd

Part 3
http://musculardevelopment.com/arti...ray-dorian-yates-speak-out.html#.VXmBWUbrQ1g/

Part 4
http://musculardevelopment.com/arti...and-dorian-yates-speak-out.html#.VYL2aEZUxb0/

Last edited:
DY
'did one six-week “building” cycle of 20 milligrams of Dianabol a day, which took me from 215 at 5’11” to 235. Those were the most dramatic results I ever saw from steroids'.

good read. DY and KL still take small amounts of gear. I had thought KL was clean, but he needs equivalent of 200mg of test per week through pellets.

very good read, and legit makes sense. I like when they are open and honest, puts the idiots in perspective.

i don't think its genetic talk, i think its more legit pharmacy talk, and more people are getting bunk/fake shit, that gives it a bad name.

i can take 100mg test a week and grow like a weed. why would people need 2 grams of that and be amatures? its pretty easy to see its not real stuff.

and for your reference, 100mg should be double a human's natural dose. why would you need 20x???

i don't think its genetic talk, i think its more legit pharmacy talk, and more people are getting bunk/fake shit, that gives it a bad name.

i can take 100mg test a week and grow like a weed. why would people need 2 grams of that and be amatures? its pretty easy to see its not real stuff.

and for your reference, 100mg should be double a human's natural dose. why would you need 20x???

100mg test minuse ester is basically natural test levels...

my trt is 125mg test e a week and my levels are in range at the high end, so in reality no edge over any natty

Seems like every knob over 25 is on 'TRT' these days
what's the secret of getting it from the Doc, I want to get in on the action too.

got my testosterone levels measured last week.

level of 15 within healthy range of 8-35 for under 35 years.

Considering I am 53, pretty happy with that level.

Have you had a t test done, or just happy to go with flow.

I'd be interested, but it's not a high priority for me, I was actually a participant in a national survey 5 years ago over a 4 month period to determine what the levels should be for a person of a given age.
We had to follow and perform certain tests, including; blood, bone density, testicle size and grip strength.

how did you fare? but please spare details about testicle size.

haha, she came out with a box of an assorted size of plastic ones.
you know, I wasn't even given a level, but did discover some interesting things;
* my grip strength was even, and the highest level of strength tested, they even had a couple of bodybuilders in other states that tested lower
*my cholesterol was around 4.5, that was 5 years ago, since then I wanted to experiment I have eaten stone ground oats every morning since then, recently tested at 1, no drugs nothing.
*my bone density was well above average

I contacted the university from time to time, to get overall results, but it appeared they ran out of funding and such.

They wanted to establish what the actual level of T should be at a given age, a huge task IMO.