• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The MotoGP Thread

Gunner

With the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix on next weekend from Phillip Island, I thought I would start this up.

Who else follows the MotoGP? Who's your favourite rider/team/bike, etc.

Although I watched on and off for years watching the 500's with my dad growing up, I didn't start following MotoGP until I first started riding road bikes in 2006.

I just follow the Aussies (Stoner) and Rossi because he is Italian.

Go The Doctor. :)

Love the GP,
Moto2 produces some exciting races as well

Simoncelli is always exciting to watch.
Stoner should wrap up the season at phillip island bar a crash.
Rossi has been so disappointing on the ducati, hopefully they can be competitive next year

one to watch next year is Andrea Iannone who will be starting there own GP team and hes pretty wild in moto2

Marco Simoncelli Dies

MOTOGP rider Marco Simoncelli has died after a crash two laps into the Malaysian MotoGP.

The Malaysian MotoGP was cancelled four minutes after the race began when the Honda rider fell and was hit by Colin Edwards and Valentino Rossi.

Simoncelli, 24, had his helmet knocked off in the accident, which occurred when the Italian lowsided from his bike at turn 11.

His bike veered across the track and straight into the path of Edwards and Rossi. The race was immediately red-flagged.

Simoncelli was motionless on the track after the impact.

Edwards also fell but escaped serious injury, while Rossi, on a Ducati, was able to return to the pits.
Simoncelli's condition was not immediately known.

Newly-crowned champion Casey Stoner admitted watching the accident made him worried for Simoncelli

MotoGP rider Marco Simoncelli dies after crash in Malaysia | Herald Sun

Edwards and Rossi, those poor blokes , can only imagine how they must feel

as said on news website, "serious trauma to neck, head and chest." i was thinking his neck would of been broken, to knock a helmet off involves some sever impact and unnatural movement of the head.. very sad, i sat there waiting for an hour to hear of any news, pretty much watched a pitlane for an hour..

Grand Prix Melbourne 2013

I'm so looking forward to the 2013 Formula 1 Grand Prix Melbourne

I just tickets through this company grand prix travel which were pretty reasonable to say the least.

So who's going to win this year...Being an English pom in Oz I can't wait to see Jenson Button steal the show :)

Anyone going to the island this year? I'm hoping to just gotta get the all clear from missus and I'm gone. Long hike from hrom here on the bike but worth it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2