• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The problem with social media

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Bugger me....This is the exact problem with social media, Adli is pulling t-shirts for sale for Australia day because some people complained about them being "racist", what a load of crap...

http://www.theage.com.au/national/aldi-pulls-australia-est-1788-shirts-20140108-30g81.html

I cannot for the life of me see how one of the t-shirts is racist in any fashion at all, Austalia est. 1788 is a factual bloody statement, before then it was a country no-one except the aboriginals knew about and inhibited, but since then it was formally known as a country.

It is just getting worse and worse out there and i fear for the future of my kids with everyone seeming to be able to bitch and moan about whatever they see fit, it is too easy to compain these days and too many take notice of the compainers...

Just cancel Australia day FFS. Sick of the bullshit these days. It's just a fckn T-Shirt.

Bugger me....This is the exact problem with social media, Adli is pulling t-shirts for sale for Australia day because some people complained about them being "racist", what a load of crap...

http://www.theage.com.au/national/aldi-pulls-australia-est-1788-shirts-20140108-30g81.html

I cannot for the life of me see how one of the t-shirts is racist in any fashion at all, Austalia est. 1788 is a factual bloody statement, before then it was a country no-one except the aboriginals knew about and inhibited, but since then it was formally known as a country.

It is just getting worse and worse out there and i fear for the future of my kids with everyone seeming to be able to bitch and moan about whatever they see fit, it is too easy to compain these days and too many take notice of the compainers...

You a racist bro?

I sympathise with the abos, if I was a coon oz day would piss me right off as well

You a racist bro?

I sympathise with the abos, if I was a coon oz day would piss me right off as well

If you were a coon and the English hadn't settled in 1788 you'd still be playing with sticks instead of being on an Internet forum.

If you were a coon and the English hadn't settled in 1788 you'd still be playing with sticks instead of being on an Internet forum.

If I were a coon I would have gotten free uni too. What ya gonna do, as it is I'm just a waste of a good white skin

Just cancel Australia day FFS. Sick of the bullshit these days. It's just a fckn T-Shirt.

This is the attitude why we get over run in this country, as no one will stand up for gear of being called a racist.

This is the attitude why we get over run in this country, as no one will stand up for gear of being called a racist.

What the Fuck you want me to do? Aldi buckled under the weight of media pressure. I'm not the one who canned the shirts.

What the Fuck you want me to do? Aldi buckled under the weight of media pressure. I'm not the one who canned the shirts.

You said just cancel Australia Day.

Fucking shrek editing my post. Unaustralian kunce.

Last edited:

I'll stick up for gear mate... anytime, anywhere :)

.. On another note - Great to see the Black man still copping it in modern Oz...