• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Third cycle suggestions

st3

Want to do a cycle next year. Done two previous ones already. 12wk test C 400mg and (16wk sust 250mg/10wk tren E for the first 10 weeks). Will probably start around July due to work commitments. Want to keep it short, so i've decided to run prop 100mg eod for 6 weeks. What's a good oral i can add for a lean bulk? either AAS or PH i don't mind. no dbol/anadrol please haha, prefer lean gains rather than water retention. Have clomid/nolva for pct. AI: adex. and will also add ostarine during pct at 12.5mg ED. I want to avoid tren or npp because i don't want to have to use HCG as i can't keep it in the fridge due to domestic issues. Cheers guys

imo you shouldn't be doing a cycle without hcg, but if you're set on one with lean gains then try adding some h-drol to your cycle for the first 5ish weeks to get you kick started. using hellabol 50/50/75/75/75 works out perfectly.
or you could try masteron and frontload it. the upside there is it also acts as an AI so less prop will stay active in your system without conversion.