• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Thoughts on where to buy TONOTIL Equivelant in Australia?

bumperplates

Hi,

I was stressed out extremely bad when I was overseas to the point where I couldn't get out of bed, and had major pains in my abdomen.

My overseas doctors told me it was due to excessive stress, which was either due to "my job, or my woman", and he prescribed me a tonic called TONOTIL which you take orally through a vial (15ml), and it worked so well that I'm trying to find the equivalent here in Australia.

Any ideas?

It contains the following:-

Arginine: Arginine is essential for the biosynthesis of proteins (structural proteins, enzymes, blood protein, etc.) Detoxification of the organism.
Glutamine: Glutamine plays an important role in the organism??s metabolism, especially in that of the nervous system. Contributes in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine. Detoxification of the cerebrum.

Phosphoserine and Phosphothreonine: Contribute to the biosynthesis of nucleic acids and most of the phosphorous-containing proteins of the brain. Due to their phosphorous content, they are used as an energy source for the functioning of the organism.

Hydroxycobalamine: Commonly known as vitamin. Encourages protein biosynthesis and participates in nucleic acid production.

Sorbitol: Sorbitol is a saccharide well tolerated by diabetics thus making its use safe for them.

Carnitine: a compound essential to the body, is found mostly (90%) in the musculatory system, and especially in cardiac muscle. It exists as the exclusive carrier of higher fatty acids to the mitochondria which are found in cells and are the 'factories' of the bodies energy production.

http://www.vian.gr/en/tonotilen

Regards,

bumperplates

Ask a pharmacist or a doctor. There may be a similar product available here under a different label.