• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Top 5 Achievements in Life

kaz

iLift
I heard this on the radio this week and it made me tthink about what my achievements are. Every time I go to write them down they change, so interested to see what everybody else's are.:D

great question.. makes me realise i dont acttually have many big ones that come straight to mind

1. working my ass off in year 12 - getting my first preference- im not "naturally smart"
2.going through uni and kept trying at hard subjects i failed
3. i feel like its an achievement sacrificing what little i make as a student and donating to 2 charities every month
4.lol dunno

Good inspiration to do more extraordinary things/try harder

Buying a house at 21
Promotion to my current position at work
Can't really think of any others that'd be classed as achievements - can they be from any areas of life?

1. Marrying my husband
2. Buying our house in the country
3. Buying our Goulburn farm
4. My career progression to where I am in my job
5. The places I have travelled to...

So much more but can't place them!

In no particular order I'd say

1- Having 2 beautiful kids
2- Getting a trade and working for Rio
3- Getting through a messy divorce against a horrible bitch and her mother
4- Not only getting through divorce, but re-establishing myself financially, meeting a new woman, house, boats and all other toys..
5- Getting to live in the Pilbara and doing almost everything there is do

5 is not entirely an achievement but everything I did in those 7 years kinda is...
If I transform my body and go close to winning this year, that will be #5 :)

Last edited:
1)turning my life around , was heading down the wrong tracks
2) getting a job in a radio station
3) on air announcing
4)
5)

Nothing that anyone will remember
who care's if anyone else will remember , as long as you remember that's the main thing