• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Training Help needed

Beauzilla

Hi i am new to this Group i am looking for someone located in Melbourne to help take my Training to the next Level i am a 42 yr old male i have Trained Natraul for over 20ryrs whith good results my weight is 105kg mostly lean mussle bit of chub around face and waste if anyone is intersted in helping me i would like to meet up maybe do a few training sessions and take it from their Admin please Delete if not Allowed or advise on how to ask these sort of Questions.

No problem thx for taking the time to reply and the advice hopefully someone is intersted in helping me intime by Summer i have Trained Natraul all my life so its no big deal just want to see what i am capeble of maybe just arrogance of a Bodybuilder but i Belive i have got what it Takes to put alot of the utubers and professionals bodybuilders to shame i have not much ele in my life to Aim for and body building is the one thing where money and status in life dose not matter it can only be earned by hardwork not bought or given to you. i have 18inch biceps Natraul i won't to see if i can get to 22 lol and just be in the best shape of my life something to look back on and say yer thats what i Acivhived before that window shuts 8 yrs before im 50 .

Just cut down to 10 percent body fat then take 250mg of testosterone a week for a year
If you're not happy with the results after that just forget about it

Thx for the Advice and reply .its just thewhole approching people n the gym and sourcing the suppelments that i have a problem whith i have trained for over 20yrs and never been aproched or have had the opportunity to source it out. how would i ask someone do i just walk up and say hey or is their a better way to go about it thats why i have tried a online forum i understand the concerns and that the forums maybe monitored ect and nobody wants to brake any Laws ect but shorley theirs got to be a way if noobies and teenager's can get it why can't i lol im 42 and want to get in the best shape of my life before im 50 and decide to go in a diffrent direction in my training more of a lean cardio light weights type Directions .

Go to a proper meathead gym, check out the PTs, choose the biggest meathead one that competes and do one session with him.
He’ll ask about your goals and then will ask if you plan to do this naturally. He’ll be your guy.
If he doesn’t asks, tell him that you do not have any reservations about exploring his full development plan c/w supplements.

No problem thx for taking the time to reply and the advice hopefully someone is intersted in helping me intime by Summer i have Trained Natraul all my life so its no big deal just want to see what i am capeble of maybe just arrogance of a Bodybuilder but i Belive i have got what it Takes to put alot of the utubers and professionals bodybuilders to shame i have not much ele in my life to Aim for and body building is the one thing where money and status in life dose not matter it can only be earned by hardwork not bought or given to you. i have 18inch biceps Natraul i won't to see if i can get to 22 lol and just be in the best shape of my life something to look back on and say yer thats what i Acivhived before that window shuts 8 yrs before im 50 .
Im 52 yo and my window is still fully open, not sure why people think you are doomed after 50??