• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Transgender military chief forced to wear a woman’s uniform despite living as a man for five years

attachment.php

OVER the last decade, Sergeant Shane Ortega has served three combat tours — two as a woman and one as a man.

Ortega was born female but has lived as a man for five years.
However under current US military rules, the transgender helicopter crew chief must be addressed as a female officer and wear a female crew uniform.
This means the 28-year-old bodybuilder is forced to squeeze his huge arms and neck into tiny “dress blues” for official occasions.
For Ortega, the rules are discriminatory and outdated.
“I look ridiculous,” Ortega told ABC News in the US. “The biggest is a size 20. It only fits my arms.”

read more here http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...n-for-five-years/story-fnq2o7dd-1227443518043

Attachments

• 11262720_461636527344254_1504982250_n.jpg
    11262720_461636527344254_1504982250_n.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 51
For real?? This bloke looks nothing like a lady, or a ladyboy for that matter. Technology these days lol

I read somewhere that if your enlisted in the military and want a sex change the government ends up paying it all and the person pays absolutely nothing.