• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Triathlon

aQuilla

Anyone interested in triathlon here? I think if you want to lose weight, triathlon is something that you should really consider. This is more of a cardio exercise because swimming, cycling and running are three of the most effective cardio exercise that I ever known. I'm actually interested to be a triathlon athlete but I've got to run more. I have no problem in swimming because I swim regularly. Any other member here interested?

have been interested for some time , the cycling part i can handle on , but the running and swimming for distance would knacker me , but i wouldn't mind doing one of those mini triathlons

yes, I am interested in old man's triathlon and watching it. Watch most of the international races when on tv.

Not a good swimmer though, so may be a bit of a problem.

[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION];
I was also not a good swimmer :(

but I'm very much interested in joining triathlon someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the swimming and riding down. Can't run long distance to save myself. My brother does them, he's a bit of a freak though can pick up any sport he tries, it's bullshit :p

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

I've done a few. (leanest I've ever been)

training 2 disciplines at a time made a huge difference.
As i found come race day it was the combination of all three that wrecked me not the overall distance.

leading up to an event drop the distances and train 2 disciplines a day.
run/ride swim/ride run/swim etc.

oh and take it easy in the swim, beginners go hard in the swim and then fade quickly