• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

True Protein - Superior Aussie Supplement Brand - Special AUSBB 20% Discount

JUST.BLAISE

Site Advertiser
Hi Ausbb Members

Just wanted to say thanks to the forum admins Shrek and Graeme firstly for their support in welcoming us on to the forum.

To sum it up this is what we're about; (Protein, Health Supplements, Amino Acids & More! | True Protein)

- Best raw materials (We only use grass fed NZ Whey WPC /WPI)
- 100% Naturally flavoured (NO Sucralose / We use Stevia)
- Nothing artificial added
- Complete Ingredient Transparency (3rd party SGS Certification on website)
- Full range of flavoured proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates and health boosting powders.

As an opening offer we are giving all AUSBB Members 20% Discount for their 1st order.

PROMO CODE - TPAUSBB20 (Valid until 30th June)

Check out our full range at;
Protein, Health Supplements, Amino Acids & More! | True Protein

Awesomesauce, I have placed an order for 5 sample packs, can't wait to try out some new flavours!

I've had the WPI Choc and Strawberry and they are both very good. Choc especially.

How do I get a bulk discount on 3+ 1kg purchases if I want to select different flavours, not just 3 of the one flavour? And does the ausbb code still work at all? Cheers