• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Select your size(sizes are half chest)

• xs 51cm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • s 54cm

• m 56cm

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • L 58cm

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • xL 62cm

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • xxl 66cm

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • xxxl 71cm

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 5xl 79cm

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
after some numbers for a t shirt run
sizes are as follow
half chest
s 54cm
m 56cm
l 58cm
xl 62 cm
xxl 66cm
xxxl 71cm
5xl 79cm

prices will be around $10-$12 mark plus postage

WTF!!! [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; :mad:

you stealing some of my customers. 0ni t-shirts for the win!

Even the designing firm mustn't believe I'm serious about 0ni merchandise, Koonts haven't returned my email yet :confused:

[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];

Depending where you measure it, it appears I am a XXL, but my T Shirts bought at K-Mart (I know only the best will do:p) are XXXL, but measure 66cm exactly just where the arms join when laid out flat.

Depending on final design I will take 3-6 off your hands no problems, just want to make sure they are a comfortable fit.:):)

May be have some colour options, like black/blue/red/yellow would be cool. will take two of each then;)

Apparently all the cool people wear them....
emadudyr.jpg

just trying to get some numbers on sizes
first batch i will order 50 , so they will be here in the new year

I'd be keen for a couple. Will need to check whether 3xl or 5xl.