• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weight loss supplements

ppp

G'day all, ive recently started getting serious about size and strength. I gained about 17 kilos in the past 6 months, but along with it some fat. I'm now trying to lose abit of fat for summer, ive just bought some hydroxy burn by BSC and Lipoburn caps too, just as a starting point for weight loss supplements, because i really had no clue, i just plan on doing my current workout+cardio+eating healthier and eating less. But i was wondering what all you guys and girls take to lean up for summer, if anything.

Cheers, Paul

Diet is the key to weight loss PPP.

You gained weight by dieting, you lose weight by dieting. if you do it correctly the weight loss should be mostly fat.

cardio is not mandatory for weight loss. I do no cardio in times or calorie deficit and I have lost nearly 15kgs since January.
Good LUCK DUDE.

The only decent weight loss supplments are illegal. Ditch the crap and put some hard work in with a clean diet. Lipo burn is just greentea extract with some other fillers in isn't it?
Posted via Mobile Device

I recently tried a pre workout supp called "jack*d". It has an appetite suppressing affect in which you may find useful. There is a similar product to jack*d where you can take it daily called Oxyelite Pro. The main ingredient is 1,3-DIMETHYLAMYLAMINE, which gives a really nice mood lift too.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no particular rule, it's just that there's been a few people lately spamming that stuff lately.

I still think diet, end of story.
I've lost 14kg or so with zero, zilch, zip, nada, no cardio or HIIT.
Heavy weights and sensible dieting.

Last edited:
I agree with Shrek, I am down 16kg in 5 months now with zero cardio, just heavy compounds and diet
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm saying I did no cardio....
I leave the cardio for when i bulk and in calorie surplus.

Right, no more than nil cardio. I'm slowly starting to grasp this difficult concept.