• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Welcome, Raff72

Hi folks, thanks for letting me join.
I'm not what you'd call a stereotypical bodybuilder. I just turned 50 a few days ago and it's lit a fire under me.
I do try to keep myself in shape, but it's getting harder and harder. I do judo a couple of times a week and bjj 4 or 5 times a week. I also race BMX.
I'm finding it harder and harder to recover after a session, not to mention the difficulties while I'm actually training. I just don't bounce back like I used to. If there are people in a similar situation to me, I'd love to hear their thoughts and suggestions. I will be honest up front, that I'm interested in trying the odd naughty supplement. It's gotta be said that there seem to be a shitload of dodgy wee corners of the internet offering this sort of stuff. Forgive me if I'm breaking any rules by mentioning that?

Looking forward to getting to know people in/on here

Trace minerals are essential nutrients that our bodies need in small amounts for proper functioning. They play important roles in various bodily processes, including immune function, energy production, and maintaining healthy bones and tissues.

Dr. Berg's Trace Minerals Enhanced Complex is a dietary supplement that claims to provide a complete range of over 70 nutrient-dense health minerals in 100% natural ingredients. While it's important to note that a healthy and balanced diet is the best way to obtain the necessary nutrients, some people may have difficulty getting enough trace minerals through diet alone.