• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Western suburbs melbourne sessions?

CaT_SPeW

extra crispy
Anyone from the west keen to do some sort of weekly training sessions? Since I left PTC ages ago I've had to train by myself and have never regained the intensity I had training with other people. It might be cool if we can get a few guys to train together maybe once a week somewhere like someone's garage, local oval or a gym. What ya reckon?

1. hyjak
2. spritcha
3. k_21

4. Gruph?
5. ae86?
6. dave?

Last edited:
Would if I could but I can't. Too much work. Good idea though as I train with some of.the guys at my gym and it always brings out more.

Anyone from the west keen to do some sort of weekly training sessions? Since I left PTC ages ago I've had to train by myself and have never regained the intensity I had training with other people. It might be cool if we can get a few guys to train together maybe once a week somewhere like someone's garage, local oval or a gym. What ya reckon?

This is an awesome idea.

Which part of the West are you from?

I'm in Yarraville.

Hit me! :p

Devante.

im in point cook, moved here from yarraville. was just there having dinner at the missus parents house lol

Point cook, thats a good spot! A chik I was seeing lived there u can get a awesome pad cheap as chips out there! Id b up for that but im in the city, if ur ever around the city on the weekends I train in portmelb at genesis and would catch up to train for sure.

Point cook, thats a good spot! A chik I was seeing lived there u can get a awesome pad cheap as chips out there! Id b up for that but im in the city, if ur ever around the city on the weekends I train in portmelb at genesis and would catch up to train for sure.

Gents,

This is an awesome idea.

How about we try to meet up once a week somewhere
that's convenient for everyone?

Perhaps this could be an on going thing for 2012??!!

Put your thoughts down here.

Devante.

Im in the western suburbs at Altona Meadows. I have a power-rack, platform, eleiko bar, 400 or so kg in plates...

i think if we could get 3-4 maybe 5 people this could work. im off on holidays for 2 weeks as of monday and i reckon evryone else will be pretty busy at the moment but come new year we should be able to get a group together.

what sort of training would people prefer to do? outdoors cardio? oly lifting? powerlifting? crossfit?

im PL predominately- with occasional GPP. I have a sled, kettlebells etc.
ESP is also worth a look- spotswood near scienceworks. They have a great setup, but they train mornings which doesnt work for me.

Wikked, im off home to the gc for xmas so after the ny sounds great. Week days I train at lunchtime but sat and sunday ill travel to w/s for a train. Lets do it!

id love to meet some of you heavy lifters, im in altona so kinda inbetween some of you im training at westgate at the moment in the mornings but havent got holidays only weekends off if you atall happen to do something like a saturday expression session id join in

Ok I'm gonna start a list that I'll update in the first post of people's names that want to train and their preferred training times and we can go from there

at the moment I train the following times:
Sat- squat
Sun- bench
Monday- deadlift
tues- bench
wed- squat
thurs- bench
fri- rest

However from the new year I will probably be changing things up a little. I prefer to do the big sessions in the weekend as I find it tough motivating myself for a big session after work.

i'll just put names of people interested and wecan sort training times later will probably be saturday or sunday anyway

i'll just put names of people interested and wecan sort training times later will probably be saturday or sunday anyway

This sounds great!

And yes Sat or Sunday is preferred for me as well.

I'm already dreading this as you bigger guys will kick
me A$$ and I'll have to walk home with tail tucked! :eek:

Devante.

i wouldnt be too worried my lifts are pretty shitty now and they are going to be a lot worse after the holidays

This sounds great!

And yes Sat or Sunday is preferred for me as well.

I'm already dreading this as you bigger guys will kick
me A$$ and I'll have to walk home with tail tucked! :eek:

Devante.

I wouldn't worry. Strength is relative. We all want to be stronger- same journey- some are just a little further down the path. The most important thing is that we are all trying to go the same way.