• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
With all the crap that went on with Protein Powders (let's not go into it, we all know what happened), what has everybody turned to?
Have you gone back to the "Big US Brands","Aussie Big names" or still buying from the smaller (or not so small), local providers?

For me I have not bought any for a while. still had 3-4 kg left from BP before the shit storm. Running out now so keen to hear where your are getting yours from now.

Last edited:
Still buying PW WPI (NZ for me, US commercially, both great).

Also PW Casein and pea protein cos, you know, I cook with the stuff.

BN then, BN now for protein/carbs etc.
Grab whatever preworkout thats on the shelves from local supplement store as I get it at basically cost price.

Bought 2 kg of BN protein (Vanilla and Cookies & Cream) after the NB fiasco, but the flavour is way too weak for my taste.

Have also bought Universal Nutrition Ultra Whey Pro, been around for ever, taste is OK, but at least I know what I get.

Seriously Considering going back to Max's, best tasting protein ever, but hate the price, then again I only have a shake a day may be two so the price would not really kill me, a lot less than buying rubbish take away and alcohol and cigarettes and stuff other people buy every day.

Maxes Nite Time Vanilla is bloody heaven, used to have one before bed before I discovered the bulk protein sellers.

The best 2 powders I ever tasted were BSN Syntha 6 Choc and GNC choc protein years ago. Pricey but delicious. This was in the day before online ordering.
GNC Campbelltown.
Max's was nice too.

The best 2 powders I ever tasted were BSN Syntha 6 Choc and GNC choc protein years ago. Pricey but delicious. This was in the day before online ordering.
GNC Campbelltown.
Max's was nice too.

eBay has some good deals on it. Never tried it, but might see if I can get some samples to try.

I love the chemist warehouse 'usn' brand... 40% carb 40% protein. Choc flavour with oats on my way to work is great too!
great price even on their wpc

Pretty much always used Protein Direct and BN, oh and ages ago I used Cell Biology, I think they were one of the first non commercial online brands years ago but could be wrong there...

BN-4-lyf

I used to love DY's Tempro (I think that was the name), but I like pure supps now. Haven't really had a migraine since I dropped them.

My local shop is Ada street supps, was using International then went to Urban muscle. Using balance WPI atm, not a huge fan of the flavour compared to the platinum blend. I have never tried the bulk stuff. I'm so slack..I still need to post up results from my test kits..