• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What countries has everyone been to?

That's awesome, definitely I my to-do list, not going to enjoy the 23 hour flight though lol.

I Like this thread! Cause I love going to
exotic place on this 'dirt ball'.... :eek:

Anyway I'm going to post up the one's no one else has
mentioned that I've been to...:cool:

- China
- Yukon/Alaska
- Iceland

Fuuu, I so want to go to these places! Especially after reading call of the wild.

Canada
America
New Zealand
Japan
England
Scotland
France
Belgium
Holland
Germany
Denmark
Sweden
Switzerland
Italy
Austria
Slovenia
Croatia
Serbia
Thailand
Indonesia
Singapore
Malaysia

Well, I've been to Australia. And that only includes NSW and QLD.

BUUUUUTT!!!

Since I'm now with Defence, that list is sure to slowly grow.

I've seen almost every town in Australia. Especially those in WA, SA and Vic.

Only 1 page in my passport... Indonesia. Might be heading to Malaysia for a few days next month courtesy of work.

New Zealand tonnes of times
Most pacific Islands

Going to WA tomorrow, that's imternational isn't it? :p

New Zealand tonnes of times
Most pacific Islands

Going to WA tomorrow, that's imternational isn't it? :p

One day it will be, hopefully. Then our mining, agriculture and gst can stop subsidizing everyone else.