• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What did all the supp companies do with their banned substances?

ENSLAVER

Just wondering what happens to all the "banned substances" that companies have in stock at the time of banning..

Example: Craze. Do they give it away to mates? Throw it out? Are there supplement police that come and seize the contraband?

They had plenty of notice that it was being banned so they put it on special to get rid of most of it.

If customers bought before the ban how long do they have to consume it?
I have some tubs leftover still.

They sold it off in the last month/week before the ban.

Its not just asda/wada , road side amphet tests can show up dmaa.
Haven't had one yet. In a lot of rbt stops the cops get you to take motorbike helmet off and ask you to take glasses/sun glasses off and have a close look at your eyes.

Reminds me I need to get some beta blockers, always helps when performing to reduce the adrenaline rush , though some times you need the adrenaline hit as can help to make you solo better(jazz).

Though have to make sure to give enough time before archery incase they test.

Surgeons and classical musicians are supposed to be the biggest users of beta blockers.

Haven't had one yet. In a lot of rbt stops the cops get you to take motorbike helmet off and ask you to take glasses/sun glasses off and have a close look at your eyes.QUOTE]

Ive heard this as well, i highly doubt its true. Think its just a bs rumour going around by someone who may have been caught with both in their system.

Haven't had one yet. In a lot of rbt stops the cops get you to take motorbike helmet off and ask you to take glasses/sun glasses off and have a close look at your eyes.QUOTE]

Ive heard this as well, i highly doubt its true. Think its just a bs rumour going around by someone who may have been caught with both in their system.

You're right for current NSW roadside tests

see 12.
12. Will medications be detected by roadside drug tests?
Drugs and driving FAQs < Drugs and driving < Alcohol and drugs < NSW Centre for Road Safety < www.rta.nsw.gov.au

Were reports of dmaa causing false positives in cheap urine amphetamine detection kits in the US.

Goar - The maximum penalty is a $1000 fine for each instance of supply.
from Drug in workout drinks to be illegal

Theres a guy at ptc who is fifo worker who took an onsite urine test and got done for taking craze

onsite urine test and roadside RBT can't be compared

know someone that shot it up in his arm looking for a cheap fix , got busted by the cops with the needle in his arm , cops couldn't detect what it was so asked him to show proof what it was , this was before it was banned

the guy claims he got a high out of it , but he was drug fucked anyway so a fly farting would've gotten him off

Haven't had one yet. In a lot of rbt stops the cops get you to take motorbike helmet off and ask you to take glasses/sun glasses off and have a close look at your eyes.

Reminds me I need to get some beta blockers, always helps when performing to reduce the adrenaline rush , though some times you need the adrenaline hit as can help to make you solo better(jazz).

Though have to make sure to give enough time before archery incase they test.

Surgeons and classical musicians are supposed to be the biggest users of beta blockers.

Proof that PEDs are in every sport,,, even archery and musicians

exams don't bother me really as you're not cheating anyone
auditions more so

that being said when I competed in cycling I was the filtest of cheats