• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SuperButcher

Hi All,

I'm Jazz. I manage all the social media for Super Butcher. I found AUSBB as I had an alert come through that "Super Butcher" was mentioned here, so thought I would check it out. On FaceBook there are a few body builders amongst the Super Butcher customers and they always seem to be requesting items like the chicken breast nuggets. This made me think I should do some research and find out exactly what Body Builders are after. If I know what you are after, then I can keep this site in mind for when a certain product is on special and let you know. I don't want to spam, but happy to learn more and share when there is a good buy suited to you.

Cheers,
Jazz.

i mainly eat chicken breast, beef and fish fillet, although i'm trying to reduce my beef consumption. Occasionally i have pork.

I don't eat lamb.. I leave it for the middle class flabby aussies :D

I got an alert that Shrek posted something humerus, so I had to come and check it out.

fb thumb.jpeg DKD likes this

Chicken Breast, Kangaroo (Sausages or Roast), Turkey Breast, Rump steak. If I see other cuts of beef such as T-bone, eye fillet etc at a great price i will grab 4 or 5 kgs to treat myself as I get sick of rump sometimes.

i predominatly eat chicken breast, lean mince, porterhouse/rib fillet (whatevers on special), and fish.

I buy my meat from you guys but it would be great if you had more grass fed options. Especially with your mince I eat a lot of mince, it would be great if you guys had grass fed mince.

Bulk packs of free range chicken as well, I know you have bulk packs but I was told by one of the buthcers theyre not free range.