• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What to flavour natural protein powder?

walt

DuffProteinMan
Hey,

what can i use to flavour the natural WPC protein to not make it do disgusting.

Last edited:
All of those? Would it still be disgusting if i only added a few of those things?

Water sucks with it :(

No must be those things..

I have perfected this over a long time :p

Everymornings breakfast.

Lets see:

Coconut oil (dont have)
Carob powder (wtf is this aka dont have lol)
Cacoa powder (dont have)
Stevia (dont have)
Eggs (yay)
Milk (yay)
Rasberries (dont have)

Yeah ive got nothing. How long were you able to handle just cocoa with it?

I feel like a bloody idiot, shouldn't have bought 5kg, and now it tastes like sh**. I hope im able to sell it

How long is a peice of string.

Up to you, try half a teaspoon or more to taste.. I use a teaspoon of cacao and 5 drops liquid stevia per 2 scoops protein.

How long is a peice of string.

Up to you, try half a teaspoon or more to taste.. I use a teaspoon of cacao and 5 drops liquid stevia per 2 scoops protein.

Ok. life lesson learnt here, don't buy natural powder if you have exquisite taste buds.

When I first got natural I hated it aswell. My suggestions:

- Get yourself some dextrose. PWO protein + dextrose and you won't even taste the ass flavour
- If not PWO, pour it in a cup, mix with water and skull it down. Make sure you're close to a tap to wash down the ass flavour. You get used to this process after a while

Just buy flavoured from now on. I've got no intention of ever getting unflavoured. I cbf stuffing around with additives.

P.S. You've got "exquisite taste buds"? You really are the dancing queen. Young and sweet, only seventeen.

Just buy flavoured from now on. I've got no intention of ever getting unflavoured. I cbf stuffing around with additives.

P.S. You've got "exquisite taste buds"? You really are the dancing queen. Young and sweet, only seventeen.

Yep, flavored next time 4 sure.

Yeah man, no one else can handle rice and tuna all day like i do. 16 btw.

Seriously wtf is wrong with you fucks..

2 scoops in milk just tastes like fucking milk.

If you cant take 2 scoops of whey in milk you picked the wrong hobby go take up knitting or chess.

Who the fuck said I couldn't take 2 scoops in milk? I've got no interest in tryingit, I like flavoured products.

If I wanna eat salt & vinegar chips, I'm not gonna buy plain chips, bring it home and add some vinegar so I can save 7 cents. I'm gonna buy what I like to consume.

Not the most nutritional example but you get the picture. It's a choice issue, not a machismo issue. Blokes who choose the unflavoured but can't stomach it, well, that's their problem.

Add some cement in there and it'll be almost as anabolic as the new protein powder "testaroid"... But it doesn't have the proprietary blend of testafen I guess which makes it inferior.

Who the fuck said I couldn't take 2 scoops in milk? I've got no interest in tryingit, I like flavoured products.

If I wanna eat salt & vinegar chips, I'm not gonna buy plain chips, bring it home and add some vinegar so I can save 7 cents. I'm gonna buy what I like to consume.

Not the most nutritional example but you get the picture. It's a choice issue, not a machismo issue. Blokes who choose the unflavoured but can't stomach it, well, that's their problem.

It isnt about the price...