• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where can I buy cheap oats in bulk in NSW?

Home brand is around $1.80 for 1kg I think.
But if that's not cheap enough you could try 'wholesale' direct to the public places like Cambells cash and carry.

Shrek: Been eating uncle tobys oats for a while, they cost $5~$7 a kilo so I am looking for something cheaper. I assume that buying in bulk would be cheaper, home brand is dirt cheap but are they woolies or coles?

well dont buy uncle tobys oats.. simple really. i get 1kg for like $2.50 dont know the brand but its a yellow packet.

No way, home brand are are about $1.20 per kg.
Piss the Uncle Le-toby ripp-off merchants off.

I can definately taste a difference between the no name brand oats and the more expensive yellow packet Lowan brand oats, still cheap though.
I will pay the extra every time for a better taste.

The stupid thing is, the no name brand oats are still made in the same factory as the big brand oats that cost soo much. Only thing that is different is the package.

There is definitely a texture, quality and taste difference between some brands though.
I'm talking about quick oats here.

99 cents from woolies.
It's not rocket science.

Don't buy the quick oats, they are overly processed.
That's if that sort of thing is important to you.