• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] Worst biking weather condition for you?

J

jentec

Worst biking weather condition for you?

having just really gotten into biking , i have found that i quite like riding in the rain , a good downpour

i out riding along the bike paths the other day , it was a bit overcast but i thought the rain would hold off , but how wrong was it , first a few drops then a down pour , i thought great just my luck damn rain , i was agers away from home so had no choice but to stick it out , the more i rode the more i found that i quite like riding in the rain ,

so who feels the same ? any others like riding in the rain ?

just wait till you get those gale force winds , ah now that is fun

head winds and middle of summer ,
rain,ice i can handle