• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your worst Food!

kaz

iLift
I hate peas!
I'll pick them out of stir Frys and fried rice just to avoid eating them!

My husband hates beetroot. He grew up eating them every night at dinner and won't even eat a burger with beetroot on!

My mum hates eggs. She had them served to her for years uncooked and runny!

I hate peas!
I'll pick them out of stir Frys and fried rice just to avoid eating them!

My husband hates beetroot. He grew up eating them every night at dinner and won't even eat a burger with beetroot on!

My mum hates eggs. She had them served to her for years uncooked and runny!

I hate pickled beetroot like you get from a can, but fresh roasted beetroot is really nice.

I can't stand raw tomato!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I prefer mine magic tbh.

Fish. Which is ironic as I eat Tuna everyday, although it's canned so I don't really count it as 'fish' per se.

I hated peas as a kid but I loved the cartoon show The Smurfs. My parents thought it would be a good idea to mix a bit of blue food dye into my peas. They would then tell me they went out and picked some Smurf Berries. I fell for this...until I caught my mum adding blue food dye to the green make me vomit balls.
I still hate peas.

Can't do beetroot, brussel sprouts or squash. Not a fan of this kale craze that goes on either.
The missus is real picky about food texture. Mushrooms and most seafood because of the squishy-ness, strawberries cos of the little seeds. I don't get it!

I hated peas as a kid but I loved the cartoon show The Smurfs. My parents thought it would be a good idea to mix a bit of blue food dye into my peas. They would then tell me they went out and picked some Smurf Berries. I fell for this...until I caught my mum adding blue food dye to the green make me vomit balls.
I still hate peas.
Whats worse than peas??
Blue peas!!
Gross!!!