• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Genuine source (test e)

Asherjacks

just wondering if anyone could help me out with finding a trustworthy source for testosterone. I asked this same question on a different forum and got banned instantly, not really sure why I guess they thought I was untrustworthy. Anyways I’ve been desperately seeking a good source for months and I don’t wanna take anything I don’t feel 100% confident about or give money to any sketchy websites. I’m very serious about bodybuilding and I’ve already done my research so if anyone could point me in the right direction I’d really appreciate it.

Mate gear isn’t hard to find in person. Meet people at the gym or social places. Id never buy off websites as it’s that easy to get by just finding someone trustworthy in person. The shit is everywhere. Go find some dodgy dude who owns a supplement shop and ask what he’s got under the counter. It’s easy bro

just wondering if anyone could help me out with finding a trustworthy source for testosterone. I asked this same question on a different forum and got banned instantly, not really sure why I guess they thought I was untrustworthy. Anyways I’ve been desperately seeking a good source for months and I don’t wanna take anything I don’t feel 100% confident about or give money to any sketchy websites. I’m very serious about bodybuilding and I’ve already done my research so if anyone could point me in the right direction I’d really appreciate it.
Hey mate where are you located? What state and city

Mate gear isn’t hard to find in person. Meet people at the gym or social places. Id never buy off websites as it’s that easy to get by just finding someone trustworthy in person. The shit is everywhere. Go find some dodgy dude who owns a supplement shop and ask what he’s got under the counter. It’s easy bro
i tried that a few years back , i was then met in the carpark later and threatened about talking or seeking PEDS in the gym... anyways im all set now. there are lots of scam sites out there that austroids is one of them. he has gotten many people and i was one of them...

Lots say they do, i have been scammed more times than i can count via "aussie deliveriers" thats why i use just the one place now . they dont have a massive range just great quality gear, peps and sarms.

Anyone us this guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_155212_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_155212_Telegram.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240327_155224_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_155224_Telegram.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 13
Yeah I’ve got a few things from him mate,quick and efficient,all is high grade gear aswell.
Recommend him 100%
How did you come across him? He just randomly hit me up on telegram, came across legit.. a guy on ugl said he was a scamming people, don't know what to believe...

How did you come across him? He just randomly hit me up on telegram, came across legit.. a guy on ugl said he was a scamming people, don't know what to believe...
I’ve used him from when Wickr was back going and never had any issues man,been a legit and loyal source for ages.
Gears is 100% and his other products are all legit