• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

3 day split 4 days a week

fqqs

chest
flat bench 3x6-8
incline bench 3x6-8
flies 3x8-10
leaning forward dips 3x8-10
triceps
cg bench 3x8-10
lying tri extensions 3x8-10
biceps
standing curls 3x6-8
concentration curls 3x8-10
abs
cruches 3xmax
leg raises
3xmax

legs
front squat 3x6-8
walking lunges 3x15 each leg
leg extensions rest paused 30 reps total using wieght i can do 20
leg curls 3 sets "21" method
stiff leg deadlift 3x8-10
calves
bb calve raises 4x10-15

back
dead lift 3x6-8
pullups 3x8-10
bent over row 3x8-10
db row 3x8-10
shoulders
rear delt raises 3x8-10
shrugs 3x6-8
military press 3x6-8
laterals 3x8-10

4 times a week, so first week will be 1231 next week 2312 next 3123 etc

what do you think about it? before hardest lifts squat, deads, bench, military press, row - 1-2 warmup sets using same rep range as worksets

as for progression what do you think about it:

np. 1 set 100kg x 10 - ive done 2 more reps so i up the wieght next set to stay in 6-8 rep range
2 set 102kg x 8 did 8 reps so weight stays the same for next set
3 seria 102kg x 7

next workout:

1 set 102kg x 11
2 set 104kg x 9
3 set 106kg x 6

next

1 set 106kg x 8
2 set 106kg x 7
3 set 106kg x 6

etc.

so basically if i did more than 8 reps in 1st set i up the weight for 2nd one , otherwise I use the same weight for next set ?

There's no right or wrong only preferences.

Track your progress over 6-8 weeks, if it's working for you, great, if not find out why.

Personally I hate it. Think about how many sets you are doing for triceps. Flat, incline, dips are all working the tri's hard then you do cgbp and lte. Eeeeek!!!!

There's no right or wrong only preferences.

Track your progress over 6-8 weeks, if it's working for you, great, if not find out why.

Personally I hate it. Think about how many sets you are doing for triceps. Flat, incline, dips are all working the tri's hard then you do cgbp and lte. Eeeeek!!!!

but when it comes to bodypart split? and doing that 4 times a week (one workout extra every week) will be ok in your opinion?

Most training programs work as long as you can progress them, some just work better than others. Try your one out for 12 weeks and record progress.

Tbh I think he might be a troll (if it's the poster I'm thinking of)
Every couple of months he makes a post about his new split then disappears for a while

great split bro, definitely going to see great gains. in fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you saw better gains than anyone else on ausbb and then went on to sell your program on infomercials and won the olympics.

all those old fat faggots like rippetoe who have been coaching for decades don't have a fucking clue what they are talking about, making up your own split is what everyone should do to really get the most out of your training.

your brain knows what your body needs, just start writing random exercises down with random rep ranges that "seem good." it'll work out for sure.

great split bro, definitely going to see great gains. in fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you saw better gains than anyone else on ausbb and then went on to sell your program on infomercials and won the olympics.

all those old fat faggots like rippetoe who have been coaching for decades don't have a fucking clue what they are talking about, making up your own split is what everyone should do to really get the most out of your training.

your brain knows what your body needs, just start writing random exercises down with random rep ranges that "seem good." it'll work out for sure.

i lol'd